1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Seenager!

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Cheeniya, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Very important information- please read slowly-

Seenagers

I just discovered my age group!

I am a Seenager..... (senior teenager)

I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later.

I don't have to go to school or work;

I get an allowance every month.

I have my own pad, I don't have a curfew, I have a driver's license & my own car. Life is good!

You'll feel much more intelligent after reading this, if you are a Seenager.

Brains of older people are slow, because they know so much. People do not decline mentally with age; it just takes them longer to recall facts, because they have more information in their brains.

Scientists believe, this also makes you hard of hearing, as it puts physical pressure on your inner ear from the brain cells.

Also, older people often go to another room to get something & when they get there, they stand there wondering what they came for. It is not a memory problem; it is nature's way of making older people do more exercise.

So there... I have more friends I should send this to, but right now I can't remember their names.

In fact we the seenagers are backed with nearly 50 years of experience. Till we leave college we are young, then experience kicks in.

So, please forward this to your friends; they may be my friends, too.

Cheers!

Oh! by the way, as the year progresses, please take special care of yourself & avoid injuries, because spare parts for old models are no longer in stock, as most of us are the 60s & 70s models .

The warranty period is long over and the expiry date is due soon. Caution is better than a fixing.

Have to remind yourselves, "We are a limited edition".

sindmani, radv, Monisha55 and 7 others like this.
  2. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

I am getting there...getting there... :)

3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Count me too Anna. You have covered all points.only thing I did not go to.college and no car

4. Cheeniya

@kkrish
    Why are you in such a hurry? Take time!

kkrish likes this.
  5. Cheeniya

@iyerviji
    My dear Viji
    If you can be this popular among your ardent fans, I wonder what you would have done with collegiate education!
    Sri

iyerviji likes this.
  6. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Silver IL'ite

Here's a feedback from a meanager. You might wonder, a mean manager?, no, a mean-aged hanger who is too fuddy for teenagers and too yuppish for seenagers. A group straddled and shunned by both.

Meanagers have the desires of a teenager and the aptitude of a seenager, thereby, they never get what they want and they never want what they get.

Despite aspiring and acquiring and further aspiring, they still have no clue how they ended up with a mid-life crisis amidst the contending aspiration and acquisition.
    Brains of meanagers are saddled with tantrums from teenagers to tranquility from seenagers. They ransack a room and then another room and another because though they remember what they came for they don't know in which room to find it from teenagers to seenagers milling in the house.

The warranty of meanagers is never claimed as they falsely assume the expiry date is long into the future and can be deferred indeterminably. They think of themselves as 'ultimate edition' till then, vain creatures who feel teenagers are too naive and seenagers are too sublime and they bestride nature's mean.

7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

Seenagers also have a lot of experience and hence a lot of life stories to tell. Most enjoy the life as it happens. Doctor's visit for them is a scintillating experience. They are worshiped by the grandchildren for what they are. They also have the ability to talk about almost anything instantly without any preparation. Their daily routine include taking the medicine by a specific time.

8. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Thanks for the compliment Anna,it's like getting an award

9. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

"Brains of older people are slow, because they know so much. People do not decline mentally with age; it just takes them longer to recall facts, because they have more information in their brains. "

I beat this by using whatever information that comes up readily, as exactly the information that I had needed, and go on from there.

[ One item that is missing in that obviously American list is "the key to liquor cabinet". Both teenagers and Seenagers would eventually find it. In one case it was hidden by a parent, in the other it is the spouse]

radv likes this.
  10. gorgeous23

gorgeous23 Silver IL'ite

wonderfully written !!:blush:
    i m planning to send it to my father..... with due references to the writer of course !:blush::blush: