Searching sewing jobs with garment designers and/or making samples for apparel makers

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by sampa, Mar 3, 2011.

1. sampa

sampa New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I am certified in Sewing and design course from USHA sewing and design school.I am located in Bangalore currently doing stitching of all kinds of ladies dresses . have very good experience in cutting and stitching. I would like to work with any designer , sample making for apparel manufacturer or any other kind of job related to my experience. if you have any contact please help me.
    Thanks<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Searching sewing jobs with garment designers and/or making samples for apparel ma

Hi Sampa,

Did you get any good leads? Did anyone contact you? If not, why not private message a few of the designers/manufacturers. If you do a search in our site for garment designers, garment manufacturers, you will find a lot of threads/members whom you can contact. All the best!

3. swapnasuraj

swapnasuraj New IL'ite

Re: Searching sewing jobs with garment designers and/or making samples for apparel ma

hi sampa
    why are u looking for job start u r own sewing school by affiliation with usha sewing school and earn. i am also doing the same. i am also usha sewing desingner.