1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Searching for accomodation and good school for my Daughter in Orlando

Discussion in 'Indians in Orlando' started by shefali, May 17, 2014.

1. shefali

shefali New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I am Shefali Saxena.Mother of two sweet girls 10yrs and 3 yrs.Soon moving to orlando Florida.

My husband has recently shifted to Orlando, Florida and soon we will also shift there by July 2014 , we will be moving from Faridbad (Haryana).
    His office is in Buena vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista and currently he is staying in 10600 Bastille Ln.

My elder daughter is currently in 5th Class and younger in Pre-Nursery.It would be great help if you can suggest near by(Husband's Office location:Buena vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista ) good public school and rented accommodation for us with 2bedroom and semi furnished( if possible in this budget). Our budget is not too big.Please suggest between 900-1100 rent.
    Your suggestions will be a great help for us.Thanks in advance. wants to make new friends from India.I have lot more to ask but in next post. As it will be my First International Flight and that too with 2 kids.

With Thanks.

2. Nityam

Nityam New IL'ite

Hi shefali.. We are staying in camden waterford lakes in east orlando. It is very safe family area with very good schools nearby. Lot of kids & kid activities in this area. You will love this place. have a safe flight

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014