1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

search south indians in delaware

Discussion in 'Indians in Wilmington' started by saisriRadha24, Aug 23, 2010.

1. saisriRadha24

saisriRadha24 New IL'ite

hi all i am living in the residences at rodney square apartments.any body living near my apt .we are moving recently. i dont know about delaware.is bus facility available in delaware?how can i found it?indian grocery stores also.

2. newselvi

newselvi New IL'ite

I live in pike creek for threading waxing and skin care please contact thru private messages.

Moderator Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.
    Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member loosing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
  3. merin24

merin24 New IL'ite

Any Indians staying at the residences at rodney square wilmington, DE???

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  4. Padmashree

Padmashree New IL'ite

Hi All,

Any indians staying in Whitney apartment claymont.. I would like to make friends ...It is very tiring to be alone for all the time .