1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Search For A Novel

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by thishi, Mar 2, 2017.

1. thishi

thishi Senior IL'ite

I read this story in 1990's. It came in Devi magazine. Dont know the story name or author name. One character nirmala, brought up by her grand parents, will come back to live with her parents and her sister. Her ambition is News reader. Her sister will love a person who studies MBBS, his name is Vivek. Both sisters will come out of their home after seeing their parents, immoral life. If anybody know the name of the story please share. I am searching for this around 10 years....

2. Zao

Zao New IL'ite

Nice. I am new around here. I appreciate the forum.
    Can somebody give links to an old weekly novel I read back in years named "lemuria kandam or kumari kandam"?
    And "ஓ லீனா" In தினமணிக்கதிர்?
    Thanks. If I have interesting links / texts I will share also.

3. bonzei69

bonzei69 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

please help me find this novel I read recently. It is about a husband and wife with a small child. The hero will have married the heroine as a pity and she will feel like she is a burden to him. They will not properly talk to each other but live for the child. one day they start to talk things out and decide to meet the next day to go the beach. But on the way to each other there is a big terrorist attack and they will frantically search for each other and realise their love.

thanks in advance

4. sheevass

sheevass New IL'ite

Hi everybody,

please help me to find the name of a novel and author. Here is a story gist...

Heroine name is Mirunalini and stays with her grandmother and her Dod's brother. Her dad was an estate manger in assam i think. Hero is the son of that estate owner and he loves a girl who is half french and half malayali. Heroine and her grand-mom were invited by her dad's owner and the story goes on like that.

Pls help me to find it.

thanks in advance