Schools in/near Tambaram

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by ajaya, Apr 21, 2007.

1. mdranju

mdranju New IL'ite

sent u an invite in Gtalk

2. Devikar

Devikar New IL'ite

Hi all,

Nice to be part of this forum.

My kid is going to be 2yrs old and as-usual started searching for good play/pre school. I am located in madam bakkam, gone through the thread and heard about few pre-schools.

Can everyone share your experience and provide the pros/cons and cost involved for each preschool.

Eurokids
    Tots and Toddlers
    ABC American pre school
    Rootstowings

if anything left out feel free to add to the list.

Regards,
    Dev

3. mdranju

mdranju New IL'ite

Hi Dev.. welcome to the clud.. btw where is tots and toddlers, ABC American Pre schools located?

4. Devikar

Devikar New IL'ite

ABC American pre school is located near ALS nagar bustop, Madamabakam.
    Not sure of T&T location, i got the name from earlier posts. may be some senior member can help us locating the T&T

5. Priyaviknesh

Priyaviknesh New IL'ite

Today heard that DAV and SSM is starting near camp road. Is that true? anyone has any idea on that?

6. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

SSM they already have their Montessori classes in Perungulathur.. And they told that they are working out to make it till std XII and they are working on getting permission and all it seems.. This school can be accessed via camp road as well..

No idea about DAV coming up in camp road..

7. rayhaan

rayhaan Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

For parents seeking admission to SSM JM1, here is the news - they have started issuing application from 26th september for the 2012-2013 admissions.

8. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Any reviews on BOAZ? Do they have a website? Is there any co-curricular activities? How about the admission process? Any reviews please?

9. nithya.selvam

nithya.selvam New IL'ite

Hi All,

Just went through all the posts... it is surprising to see SSM distributing application forms for 2012-2013 academic year.. I am sending my daughter to Roots to wings pre-school and she is pre-kg.. When contacted SSM they say that we have to admit the kid right from Pre-KG and we cannot enroll them for LKG or UKG... since the distance is more i thought why to trouble the kid at very young age to travel 6 to 7 km and i decided to continue in Roots to wings for the next two years...

But the problem is will it be possible to get admission in SSM for 1st std?? I also heard in SSM they collect building fees separatly.. so per year apart from fees they collect a huge fees as building fee and other fees? Is this true? Can anybody clear this?

Please respond to this.

Thanks,
    Nithya

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  10. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Hi Gopitudy

Any idea about vivekananda vidhyala near kumara kundam chrompet? wt abt vivekananda vidhyala in chitlapakkam? is there any difference between the performance of these 2 schools? Have u applied in these schools??