Schools in Khalifa City A

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by vdts2010, Jul 21, 2010.

1. vdts2010

vdts2010 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone

I am soon to relocate from India and we are considering to take a house in Khalifa City A. My husband would be working at AL Nasr street. Is Khalifa city A the right choice?

I have a son who goes to nursery school. Want to know if there are any reputed Indian curriculum schools in the Khalifa City area and how do children commute from there.

Also will it be possible to get admission in nursery straight away. I am told there is a paucity of Indian schools with long waiting lists. When does session start?

How is the KCA locality in general. We have a budget of around 80-90k AED for accommodation. What kind of stuff can we find. Apologies if this sounds like too many questions please.

Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks.

Kind Regards
    Vidya

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010

2. taurus4cb

taurus4cb Junior IL'ite

Hi

There are other threads here which will answer some of your q's. with your budget you will get a very nice single bed room aptmnt or even a 2 bedroom aptmnt.

There is 2 nursery schools that I know of, close to the central market - Humty Dumpty and Little Smarties. You will have to check with moms in KCA to know about admission etc.

Bye
    -K