1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

School uniform sizing chart- Bangalore

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by shyvee, Feb 8, 2012.

1. shyvee

shyvee New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

We have to place the order for my daughter's school uniforms for the next academic year. Since she is joining Std 1, this will be her first set of uniforms. The school's website lists the items required to be bought together with sizes to be selected. Is there any place online that I can see a standardised uniform chart for girls in India? The outlet which will provide the uniforms is based at Coimbatore, so we cannot go in person and try out the uniforms before purchasing them.

Any help/ suggestions in this area are most welcome. I have less than ten days to place the order,so I will appreciate if anyone can respond as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Shyvee

2. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shyvee,

For shirt size, give her T shirt size. For pinafore, give her frock size. If you want to be doubly sure, then go to any regular uniform store near your house and check for her size.

If you are buying from school, you can also exchange the uniform if the size doesnt fit well. Which school is your DD going to?

3. shyvee

shyvee New IL'ite

Thanks so much for the prompt response. I will try out your suggestions. She will be joining Sri Kumaran children's home, off kanakapura road.