Scary Dreams

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by jillcastle, Feb 15, 2017.

1. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I generally dont believe in dreams and stuff, but I am getting recurring dreams of loved ones (parents mostly) drowning or falling in a deep pit. I try to warn them, but I am just unable to save them in time and they die before me. Another dream, is things falling from sky (vehicles, etc) and I run trying to save my life.

I am 7 weeks pregnant and these dreams are scaring me. Do they mean something or am I thinking too much?

2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Nopes ... I don't think so . I can write a book on my dreams alone . All sorts of dreams I used to get but by grace of God everything is fine now and hoping it to be good in future as well.
    I googled once and they said that bad dreams have actually good meanings. Hoping the same for you and me too :)
    Relax and take care !

3. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

Thank you dear for your kind words. TC :)

4. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

@jillcastle - Dont worry dear..One of the side effects of progesterone is Vivid dreams.. Google it..I too get a lot of bad and scary dreams.. Losing my niece and nephew.. Dying.. Etc..Sometimes good ones too.. Mostly it feels very real... Its just our hormones in high levels.. Thats all.. Tc

5. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

I didn't know that progesterone could cause it. These dreams started after the pregnancy, so was a little worried. But that was also the time I started the shots. So it makes sense. Thank you so much