1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Scam - Strategy To Kill Over Time -racy Action

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Thanks for tapping the like button and providing short sweet crisp comment of my colonel boss and my post.
    2. I trust you had recalled the previous anecdote connecting this colonel while My army jeep got stuck over the Borivili hills behind national park during monsoon rain. Same colonel who wrote my dossier and recommended for out of turn promotion and further elevation in rank.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God Bless.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

:hello:I am truly delighted with your FB.
    2. Verbatim true.
    3. In ordnance factories too, civilian employees had bought mansion and built edifice with overtime money.
    4. Foremen refused to be promoted to officer rank as that would deprive overtime entitlement.I noticed in some cases overtime payment was far in excess of their monthly emolument.
    5. With the way you plunge into writing appropriate FB with alacrity, one feels that you had currently overcome back-ache and your spine turned robust.
    Thanks and regards.
    GOD BLESS .

3. Thyagarajan

:hello:In almost all democratic nations, the systematized process enables rich to get enriched at the cost of intigents or poor who get progressively impoverished.
    2. In some communist countries the poverty and richness are equally distributed with effort .
    3. God's ways are always strange for a purpose which human mind can never unfathom.
    4. Among Day time politicians, during business hours a handful of them pretend that they are for poor and nocturnal hours they turn Casanova to remain with affluents' club.
    Thanks and regards.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    signature likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thank you Madam Sister that unforgettable challenge you took upon yourself against all G 's and emerged triumphant on the day of your birth anniversary that culminated in TEMPLE late evening with that Rd.75 debit reversed.
    2. I am delighted indeed to be credited with an FB
    From an ace writer- RECENT author of Sarees and Gs et al.
    3. Special thanks for the compliments on my weaknesses- one memory and two - descriptive writing.
    4. Colonel always remained awesome and seen indefatigable with spirit of efficiency and adventure. So it is inescapable to describe him with all his mannerisms and magnetism.
    5. Memory is easy, as I associated the day with liberation of Bangladesh news. A Google search given me the day and date.
    6. In one of my early responses to your wonderful humorous post here, I remember to have associated your pseudo name to detective novels author Agatha Christie.
    7. I am extremely glad that you had visited here and found the post deserves an FB.
    REGARDS.
    GOD BLESS US ALL WITH REGULAR CREDITS.

5. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:clap2::clap2::clap2: well narrated sir. And hatsoff to colonel. Impressive!! I liked the title too :)

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

:hello:pleasure is mine.
    Thanks for liking the title. After a long time and after @SGMonica and @Cheeniya you are the person commenting in superlative about title of the post.
    Regards.
    GOD BLESS US all always with sound title.

Adharv likes this.
  7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:grinning::grinning:

Sir, I don't know if I already said this. More than the content I admire your narration sir and the way you express it. :beer-toast1: superb!!
    You remind me of my professor...very strict person but the clarity in his speech would be adorable. Compare panalai but you remind me of him.

Good night :)

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Sri Thyagarajan:

I say, "Amen" to what was said above by Adharv. Your narration is racy and takes one to the situation room. I never like long titles but that is just my view.

You deserve to be a great writer of novels, Sir. You would succeed lot better than most writers nowadays.

Viswa

Adharv and Thyagarajan like this.
  9. Thyagarajan

Dear madam sister @Adharv
    Thanks and nice to know the reading of narration brought your present or and present strict Adorable kind Professor in your mind's eye.
    2. I feel greatly humbled with your equating me
    to....
    Regards. GOD BLESS.
    :hello::hello:THANKS for your kind sweet words but I am an amateur in the art of writing and still attempting to bud...
    Regards.
    GOD BLESS the writers.

Adharv likes this.
  10. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Yes, I do agree with Vishwamitra sir. :)

Why don't you try it sir??:sunglasses:

Thyagarajan likes this.