1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Scalp Psoriasis

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by vidyapraveen, Aug 29, 2012.

1. vidyapraveen

vidyapraveen Silver IL'ite

My husband is suffering from scalp psoriasis and he is undergoing ayurveda treatment ..but now we are in uae..is there any natural cure ?

2. vidyapraveen

vidyapraveen Silver IL'ite

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

My DH too is having this problem. Sometimes the itching is a lot though now after continuos medication the flakes have reduced considerably. He was advised to apply Momate ointment and Emoderm ointment on the infected part of the scalp alternatively.

Please go through this link I am sure it would be of some use to you...
    Home Remedy For Scalp Psoriasis | LIVESTRONG.COM

1 person likes this.
  4. Bindhu1991

Bindhu1991 New IL'ite

How is his psoriasis now? I have the sAme problem.. I am in UAE.. From where he is taking treatment noe?

5. DeepikaSinha

DeepikaSinha New IL'ite

Try homeopathic treatment for psoriasis. Psoriasis on the scalp responds very well to homeopathy. The scalp redness reduces, the itching reduces and the scaling reduces. The recurrence is brought under good control.
    Homeopathy treats psoriasis by correcting internal immune imbalance, irrespective of the location of psoriasis. There are certain more commonly used medicines especially when psoriasis affects the scalp.
    The scalp psoriasis may respond slower, in comparison to psoriasis on the skin.
    If a patient has psoriasis on the skin and on the scalp, the skin form responds earlier, the scalp psoriasis responds later, however, that is not a rule.
    Homeopathy does not suggest any use of cortisone based medication for scalp psoriasis.