saree shopping at delhi(all kinds)

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Delhi' started by mybaby1, Jul 18, 2012.

1. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

hi ladies,
    i m planning to go to india in nov-dec . i will be landing at delhi early morning and catching train at 4pm so i have half day fr shopping. pls if you can suggest me some good saree shop where can i find all varieties of sarees fashion n traditional, reasonable n near to airport. it would be agreat help.

thanks in advance

2. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

in Delhi, you can hit south ex or hauz khas or green park or M block market all in south delhi

local markets like sarojoni nagar, lajpatnagar, malvianagar too has nice malls, DLF mall and saket mall you may drop in there as well.

delhi hut, ah well, don't go unless you really wish to pay twice the price of stuffs...

welcome to India lady, happy staying. Let me know if you have plans to come to Kolkata, city of joy

3. ruchibatra9

ruchibatra9 New IL'ite

Ogaan Fashion Store is a high fashion store that showcases upcoming designers and veterans like JJ Valaya and Ashish Soni. Ogaan is a fashion boutique that has successfully blended high couture with Indian designs, fabrics and styling. here u can get all kinds of saree.....:)

4. ruchibatra9

ruchibatra9 New IL'ite

I think you must visit Chhabra 555 in Chandini Chowk and near by shops. You get a very good deal on Sarees there.