Sap Fico

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by bravo1809, Jan 18, 2017.

1. bravo1809

bravo1809 Bronze IL'ite

Hi All

I am working as a management accountant (PQ ACCA). I was wondering if I could train on SAP finance module and apply for sap consultant roles. Is this possible? Please share your ideas.

Thanks

2. GayuLax

GayuLax New IL'ite

Am an SAP Consultant (SAP HANA) with 8 years of experience. I started looking for job change since beginning of this year and I could see that there are many openings for SAP FICO. So here the point is opportunity is more for SAP FICO consultant but it would be difficult to enter to SAP world as a fresher. Hope you would have enquired on the SAP training cost which is not a negligible amount. Strong recommendation is until you know a source who can help you to get into a firm as SAP fresher put a hold on to it.
    Hope this info helps you!

3. reca

reca Silver IL'ite

Hello,
    Yes this is possible. Instead of old SAP FICO, you can Learn SAP Simple Finance module from the latest and greatest SAP S/4HANA product( SAP's next Generation Business suite).
    It is new in the market and very few people have learnt latest modules. You can enquire in the training institutes.
    However this course certification costs a lot.
    Best Regards,
    R