Sani Thisai Pariharam

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Angv5, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Angv5

Angv5 New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,
    DH is going through hell at work. This is his 3rd job in 5 years. He is a hard worker, very smart, PHD holder. Where ever he works, his bosses loved him and appreciated his work. But he always had some issue or the other. When I realized that something is stopping him from promotions, career growth, etc, we checked his horoscope and found out that he is going through Sani Thisai and it will go for 10 more years. We are very religious, do daily pujas and observe holidays.
    Is there any particular puja, sloka or pariharam that will help him? We live in the US.
    Any suggestion will help.

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Since you're US based .....so offering water and lighting diyas to Peepal trees on Saturday is most likely not possible. So your husband can chant...Om Sham Shanescharaya Namah (108 times). Please refer to YouTube for correct pronunciation.
    Reciting Hanuman Chalisa is also very beneficial.

3. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Making ellu saatham ( black sesame seed rice) and offering it on Saturday to Saneeshwarar, distributing in temple itself for 14 weeks continuously might help to reduce the ill effect. On those days when u cannot do it, prepare the powder well ahead and keep it so that your husband can prepare and offer the same. If you can get hold of deepam made of iron and lit ellu (tie sesame seed in small white cloth dip in sesame seed oil and lit) deepam on Saturdays either at temple or at home it helps too. I am just sharing what I heard.