1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sandalwood gossips

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anurar20, Dec 3, 2011.

1. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Golden star Ganesh who has been reeling through few flops is currently going out of his way to promote his new movie Shyloo. It is heard that the film has been doing some aggressive promotion in TV channels and sources say Ganesha is keen on reviving his popular program Comedy Time in Udaya Channel. The film is directed by S Narayan and it is heard that they are relying on web media for the promotion of their film.

2. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

The ravishing beauty Radhika Pandit is currently the hottest property in the Sandalwood circuit. Sources say that producers have been squabbling over getting her call sheets. Currently, Radhika is busy with not one or two but a total of three projects. They are Saagar, Breaking News and Alemaari. Currently, the films have reached the stage of song shooting and Radhika is reportedly hopping from one project to another

3. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

A new movie which is currently on the floors is Adhdhoori and this has Dhruva Sarja making his debut as the hero while the ravishing beauty Radhika Pandit is the leading lady. Now, it is heard that the audio release of the film is happening on December 18th and this is being directed by Arjun while Shankar Reddy is the producer. The music is by Hari Krishna and currently the mixing work is happening in Chennai.

4. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Just recently it was reported that the Kannada actress Soumya Gowda was stabbed by her lover. However, this incident brought trouble to another actress. Her name is Soumya Bollapragada who is aspiring to become a heroine in Tollywood. It is heard that by mistake the media came up with pictures of the Telugu Soumya instead of the Kannada Soumya and published about the stabbing article. Soumya was shocked on hearing this

5. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

hmm..interesting gossips ..which i have never heard much ..but i have seen a couple of them on tv9 news ...and i guess janasri is has a show by name hosa haadu which talks about new movie i guess ..

Thank you for sharing it with us ...

1 person likes this.
  6. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Got busy over the weekend, will go thru each post and ask for more details.
    I am totally new to Sandalwood info now, last movie I watched was 'aaptha mitra'.

7. puni88

Can you please post her picture.....

8. puni88

DID he loose all his money by giving flop movies and wants to go back to his 'Comedy Time' saying 'namaskara namakara namaskara'?

9. puni88

Heard it from my mom that she was hosting some TV programs.
    These people can't sit at home, they always want to do some or the other work :)

10. puni88

Is it because he is not getting enough in Tamil movies and wants to try in Kannada now.
    Same as Prabhu, Satyaraj. They are in Telugu movies doing dad roles.