1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Sampradaya Chikitsa (Ayurveda + Yoga + Naturopathy)

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by babu, Feb 9, 2009.

1. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

apply rumalay gel and continue alopathy medicine. need not take rumalaya fort with allopathy eventhough there is no side effects.

rgds

bk

2. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Hello Sir,:)
    I'am new to this forum,I would like to know if Guggulu (for weight loss) is available in any Ayurvedic outlets like "kottackal arya vaidyasala". The dosage to be taken.
    Sir the lemon & ginger to be taken , is it with the lemon rind ...or only the juice. Please help.

3. eas

eas New IL'ite

thank you sir,
    where can i get that ointment and the tablet??can i get it in kottaikal arya vaidya sala??
    what can i use to wash my face plain water or green gramflour??

4. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

helo vani
    sudha guggulu is a product of himalaya healthcare andis available in all himalaya showrooms disage 1 capsule twise a day after meals

put a piece of lemon with rind and ginger in to mixer with a glass of water and run it for a minute then filter it.

thanks
    bk

5. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

1. you can get it from kottackal arya vaidya sala. 1 tab at night after meals. if it doesn't work then two tab next day. just for 5-6 days only.

If constipation again occurs you can use "Herbolax" capsule of "himalaya herbal health care" It is safe for long term use without producing physiological dependence.[usage as "sugabedi"]

2. you can use either green gram flour or basin powder to wash. [Clarina cream of Himalaya health care or kumkumadi lepam of Kottackal arya vaidya sala is also effective in acne. ]

bk

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  6. eas

eas New IL'ite

thank you sir..

7. mkthpavi

mkthpavi Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir

Thank you very much for the information you have provided on Phalagritham.

Best regards
    Pavithra

8. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Chandraprabhavatika Gulika

useful in sarvarogapranazinI, vimzati meha, astavidha mutrakRcchra, 4 types of azmarI, 13 types of mutraghata, andavruddhi, pnduroga, kamila, halImaka, kAsa, zvAsa, kuSTha, agnimAndya, arocaka, vAta pitta kapha vyAdhi, balya, vRSya, rasAyanI; all types of diabetes, urinary obstruction, urinary stone, hernia, anemia, liver problems, poor digestion, skin diseases; nourishing, strength-giving, rejuvenating

9. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

<TABLE border=0 width="91%" height=65><TD height=61 vAlign=top width="100%">

Fast food, slow brain

<CENTER><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=280 height=290><TD height=290 vAlign=top width=276 align=left>Junk food slows down the brains ability to process information. Parents always knew this one, and now research confirms it. An interesting study reveals that children who eat fast good daily, score drastically below average in studies

bk
    </CENTER>

10. chaitanya01

chaitanya01 Senior IL'ite

Tanx Babu.., tanx a lot for your reply.,

you really help me a lot, so i hope that within 2months my periods will get regular.......,

i have been very helpful for me and could you please help my friend who is having same issue as mine but i will provide you the details as below :

My best friend is facing irregular periods since her childhood, and after marriage it became so much worst. If she is taking any allopathic medicines then she used to get periods and once she stop it even the periods used to be irregular.

When last year she didn’t get her periods, she went for TSH test = 6.30 ; and when she went to doctor she told to take thironorm 25g. after that she went for ayurvedic medicine and her periods got regular for few months and again back to irregular. 4 months ago she went and showed to an allopathic doctor and she told to take TAB: Norgest for five days and after that she got her periods and on the 2<SUP>nd</SUP> day of the periods Doctor has told to go for some test includes TSH, Complete HAEMOGLOBIN test, FSH, LHS PROLACTIN, INSULIN,RBS and she told every this is normallllll, and even doctor gave her some tablets which my friend has to take it when she get her periods the tablet names are “SIPHENE 100MG, D2-D6 and Duphaston from D16-D25. with this she used to get her periods regularly for 3months and again even taking this table she didn’t get her periods on 4<SUP>th</SUP> month, and she did HPT and it is –ve.

For the first time when she went for follicular study the details shows as below :

Rtovary (enlarged)
    1) 43.2*34.7mm
    2) 41.4*4.2mm
    3) 36.5*35.9mm
    4) 25*20.9mm

ET : 7.4mm
    POD : clear.

This follicular study was done on 27<SUP>th</SUP> November, 2009.

Can you please help my friend on this, she haven’t tried for TTC upto now, but now they want to Try for TTC.

Her age is 27, height :5.2 and weight 60 -62.

Pls help my friend to solve her problem and also to become pregnent, she is worried if she can be pregnent or not ?????????? :-( , :-(, :-(