1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Sampradaya Chikitsa (Ayurveda + Yoga + Naturopathy)

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by babu, Feb 9, 2009.

1. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

Hello sir,

Now-a-days i am very much sensitive to any climate and i keep falling sick; i feel my immune system is not good. i feel like go for full checkup. Meanwhile i thought about the ayurveda remedies and came to this page.

Few years back when i did " nadi pariksha" from a doctor in AOL they gave few medicine and asked me to continue for 30 days after that if the same stage continues they said you might need to go for panchakarma treatment as he feels there are small small blocks in nerves. but after 30days i didn't check for it due to various reason.But now i feel its hightime for me to check again.
    Can you please let me know; how effective of this treatment on immune system and other diseases. Is this treatment advicable for women?

How long this treatment will be? which place is good for this treatment and what will be the cost for it. Can you suggest some place?

Please reply.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  2. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Hello
    "Nadi Pariksha" is a treatment which should be done with extreme care and decipline. In your case i presume inner medication itself can cure it. "Chavana prasa leha" or "agaaswagandha leha" twise a day for a month will show some definite result.

Panchakarma is the best treatment which can promote immune for the whole year. panchakarma includes various types of treatments like snehanam [ghee drinking process], vamanam [ omiting toxins] ,virechana [ purgation] etc. If you are ready to come to kerala i can suggest some good institutions for you.

please let me know

rgds
    bk

3. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your reply; may i know where i will get this agaaswagandha leha? Let me know some kerala ayurvedic center with reasonable cost; if that is coming under my budget will surely take the chance.

4. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

it is not a costly medicine. you can get aja aswagandadhi leha from any "kottackal arya vaidyasala" or "Vaidyaratnam oushadasala "

News Description (Electuary)

click the link and note the code L104.

link for vaidyaratanam oushadasala is www.vaidyaratnammooss.com

search for their branches or you can directly place orders with them.
    AJAMAAMSA RASAYANAM
    <DIR><DIR><DIR><DIR><DIR><DIR>
    Indications: Consumption, cough,asthma etc. Nourishes the body and develops strength and vitality quickly.
    </DIR></DIR></DIR></DIR></DIR></DIR> Dose & Mode of Use: 10-20 gms.
    ASHWAGANDHAADI LEHAM
    Sahasrayogam.
    Indications: Consumption. This nourishes the body, and develops strength and vitality on daily intake.

5. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

dont be confused about the descriptions.

1.Vaidyaratnam is making two similar products viz. aswagandhadi leham and ajamamsarasayanam. if you are buying from vaidyaratnam go for "Ajamamsa rasayanam" which is similar to aja aswagandadi leha
    dosage = 15 gm[1 1/2 tea spoon] two times 1/2 n hour after food.

2. "Kottackal Aryavaidyasala" is making the product as "Aja Aswagandhadi leha" dosage for kottackal = 10 gm [1 tea spoon] two times 1/2 n hour after food.

drinking a glass of hot milk after taking the medicine is recommended.

If you are a strict vegitarian insted of this leha use "Chavana prasa"

usage is as above.

Thanks

bk

6. eas

eas New IL'ite

i have been suffering from skin problems like acne for past two years..the problem is on and off...i have constipation problem too..can u suggest any ointment,or medicines that i can take to counteract from both these problems...

7. bhuscs

bhuscs New IL'ite

Iam suffering from ankylosing spondylitis. Can u pls suggest ayurvedic medicine.

Regards
    Bhuvana

8. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

There is an ayurveda oinment called "jeevanthyathi yamakam" is very good for skin problems. apply in the affected area and wash with luke warm water afer 1/2 n hour, twise a day. 32 days cont...

2. for constipation try "Sugabhedi Gulika [Tablet]" 1 nos every day after dinner. If it is not working increase the number to 2. try one week then automatically it will regularise your motion. avoid chilli as much as possible.

Give your feedback

bk

9. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

"usually dull pain,lower back morning stiffness,sometimes chest pain may occur due to the involvement of the thoracic spine" thease are the usual symptoms

Diet
    ----

avoid meat,egg,diary products,potatos,tomatos,and capsicum. Consume vitamin A,C,B6,E ETC through foods

Rumalaya Forte Tablet [himalaya healthcare ltd] 1 tab each two times after food.

Apply rumalaya gel topically 3 to 4 times daily in the affected area

21 days

pls give feedback

bk

10. bhuscs

bhuscs New IL'ite

Thanks for your response.

Now i taking allopathy medicine ( salazar, microcid -s ) , can i start Rumalaya Forte tablet along with allopathy medicine.

Thanks
    Bhuvana