1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sammy Dress on Ananya !

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by ananyakiran, Sep 23, 2014.

1. ananyakiran

ananyakiran Gold IL'ite

After seeing Sammy dress adds for a long time I decided to give it a try. Frankly I am not a online shopping person, So hesitantly I ordered for this Maxi dress. I really liked the colors and peacock feather prints, but it was available only in one size.

I received the dress after 9 working days and was pleasantly happy with the way the dress looked.
    Yes the material was polyester as mentioned. I bought this dress few months ago for $11.99 and today when I checked for the same dress its on sale for $8.65 (without shipping charges).

This is one of those dresses which will occasionally leave my closet, am not sure if the reason for that is its the long length or halter neck or polyester material ( Slightly uncomfortable for people who sweat in almost all seasons) or nothing at all.

The dress is so colorful so I don't accessorize much. Its advised to wear heels with maxi dresses especially if you are on the heavier side like me, but here I am wearing flat red lace shoes. To see more visit my personal blog Ananya Tales.

Would I order again for Sammy Dresses ??
    Yes I might it a try again and I did read some real good reviews by other fashion bloggers but I am curious to know about your experience at online shopping, pls do share :)
    DSC_0111.JPG
    DSC_0146.JPG

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    3 people like this.

2. nirmalsivagami

nirmalsivagami Silver IL'ite

you look gorgeous in this outfit...some funky jewelry would add to the overall looks i suppose

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    2 people like this.
  3. ananyakiran

ananyakiran Gold IL'ite

Ya next time will do that ! Thanks !

1 person likes this.