1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Saif-Kareena Wedding!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Sep 12, 2012.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

We all are tired of hearing about their impending marriage and the rounds of confirmations and denial. It almost seems like a highly dramatic soap opera. Nonetheless, the news is out that Sharmila Tagore has sent out all the official invitations to guests they are inviting at the wedding. Although, the venue of the wedding remains unannounced, but it is reported that the reception will be held at Pataudi palace. Both the Khans and Kapoors are in preparing for the wedding in full-swing. October 17th wedding it is then?!

1 person likes this.

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Am curious.. No offense to anyone.
    Does "khan" imply muslim ? So is this a hindu-muslim wedding ?

3. puni88

Months ago we told you that people in the film industry (one hears only two actors are the privileged ones) will attend the Kareena Kapoor-Saif Ali Khan wedding in Saif's hometown, Pataudi, on October 16.
    Now, one of the industry wags comes back to us and says that the wedding will reportedly take place on October 17. And the reception and other ceremonies will follow at destinations like Delhi/Mumbai at a much later date. In all her interviews, being given on account of her upcoming release Heroine, Kareena repeats, "Marriage will happen when it has to and when it does we will let the world know."

4. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi punni
    While I extend my heartiest congratzzz to this couple, I am a bit weird of celebrity weddings....it's like a glass house. Very fragile. Hope this lasts!
    Mega
    Ps: feeling sorry for saif's teen kids and Amirta!

6 people like this.
  5. puni88

Ranchu,
    No idea how the wedding will be... wheather she is going to convert to islam or not.
    And what her last name would be Kareena Kapoor Khan????

6. puni88

Me too Megalife, feel very sorry for Amrita and her kids.

This is Saif's second marriage, they could have had private wedding affair.
    May be Kareena wants a extravaganza wedding!!

7. puni88

Looks like details of Kareena & Saif's wedding is finally coming out.
    The wedding ceremony will be attended only by family, Kareena will wear the sharara Sharmila wore at her wedding in 1969. The wedding ceremony will be followed by a reception in Mumbai on October 17 which will be attended by Bollywood’s star brigade & one in Delhi on October 18, to which Sharmila has reportedly invited friends of the Pataudi royal family as well as those from political circles, & no Bollywood personalities. For the two receptions, Kareena has chosen designs by her favourite designer, Manish Malhotra.
    “I am very happy for Kareena and very excited about designing for her. I have designed a red sari for the Mumbai reception and I am designing the outfit for the Delhi function,” he says.
    *Looking forward to the star-studded reception in Mumbai

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Life has put Saif in an exactly opposite position. He married Amrita who was elder to him and now to Kareena who's 10yrs younger to him. Does this lady not feel the risk of him leaving her for another woman?? I have my serious doubts.

3 people like this.
  9. puni88

Kareena Kapoor talking about her marriage has said, "Post marriage I will be Kareena Kapoor Khan. That means I have the privilege of having two of the most powerful surnames in Bollywood attached to my name. My signature will have a triple K — KKK."
    Here is a dekko at the Dawat-e-Walima Invitation cortesy of TV9 Media.
    [​IMG]

10. Veni77

Veni77 Gold IL'ite

Wishing good luck to both of them....

Personally I dont like both of them...Saif, I believe, I liked him more in Dil Chatha hai movie (may be that character suited him better than any other characters :bonk)...

Kareena was looking better during her initial gossips...now, she looks like a skeleton...:rant

hmm...what to do....kaase thaan kadavuladaa (money is God for them)...