Sai divya pooja need help

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by meenu81, Jul 6, 2012.

1. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Anyone having Sai divya pooja book in English? Please help.

2. aparnamaddukuri

aparnamaddukuri New IL'ite

If any one has sai divya pooja pls post the scanned copy...i am in hurry.. today is my last day of pooja.. i need to distribute for other sai devotees... i need in telugu only..

Hi friends,
    I got the book in google.Below is the link for all sai devotees.You can download from here.

Thanks,
    Aparna

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  3. lakshmibaba

lakshmibaba New IL'ite

hello,

can you kindly send me a copy of shirdi sai divya vrat book..

thank u soo much,

Please contact me through private messages. You can sign up for
    private messages here - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/payments.php

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
  4. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

If anyone have this book in tamil, please scan and send the same for I would like to do this pooja.

5. alekhya

alekhya New IL'ite

please post it if u have telugu version

6. alekhya

alekhya New IL'ite

haii gayatri

pls post the book

7. lakshmidiv

lakshmidiv New IL'ite

I'm very happy to share my experience. Realy baba is great,I'm also doing sai divya pooja 11 weaks for my marriage, now i'm 25 years old i could not get marriage i'm so feel bad, so i pray for baba and do this divya pooja,i pray to baba before fenishing sankalpa pooja i want to get any alliance, at the same beginig of this pooja i put 2chits one is before 11 weaks i get alliance another one after i get, I select chit that is before pooja i get alliance. i started this pooja on july 30.today i fenished this pooja 15 september,i get alliance on 14 september i pray everyday to baba with tears,last weak also i feel very sad pooj will be come to end why baba is not responds me like that, but now he help for me i'm so happy. Really baba is very very great still he is living inthis world. He need only belive that is it. I believe baba thanks to baba.

8. lakshmidiv

lakshmidiv New IL'ite

I'm very happy to share my experience. Realy baba is great,I'm also doing sai divya pooja 11 weaks for my marriage, now i'm 25 years old i could not get marriage i'm so feel bad, so i pray for baba and do this divya pooja,i pray to baba before fenishing sankalpa pooja i want to get any alliance, at the same beginig of this pooja i put 2chits one is before 11 weaks i get alliance another one after i get, I select chit that is before pooja i get alliance. i started this pooja on july 30.today i fenished this pooja 15 september,i get alliance on 14 september i pray everyday to baba with tears,last weak also i feel very sad pooj will be come to end why baba is not responds me like that, but now he help for me i'm so happy. Really baba is very very great still he is living inthis world. He need only belive that is it. I believe baba thanks to baba.

9. PadmaVanka

PadmaVanka New IL'ite

can you please share Sai Divya puja book in telugu with me?

10. Devi30

Devi30 New IL'ite

Hi everyone...
    I am new & just saw this posting. I do this puja regularly but in different way. I got results in the way I did. I would like to share with you all so that everyone can get benefited also.
    Here it is as per my version.
    You must start this puja on Thursdays only. Take head bath in the morning. No fasting is required. Take a yellow piece of cloth. Put 2 rupees coin & tie it while stating your desire & number of weeks you want to do &put it in front of shiridi baba feet. It can be 5,7,9 or 11 weeks.. Unless periods or natural problems, we must not take a break. The sweet must be made with wheat daliya exactly like we make with sooji, I.e, sheera. Now start the pooja by sankalpam with gothra , desire & no of weeks. You must read 108 names astothras by putting 1flower or a petal for each name. After completing 108 names, offer the prasadam made of broken wheat, fruits, etc. Give aarti. Once u finish the total no of weeks so desired. On the last week either you must feed the number of people based on the number of weeks u did by calling people home or similar number of packets & serve the beggers in front of the Baba temple. The yellow cloth tied must not be opened & directly go to shiridi & drop or send with with someone going or post directly. U get result within 3 months
    I usually do for 5 weeks & distribute the tamarind rice packets to 5 people as I don't have baba temple near by.
    Wishing goodluck. Any queries, pls feel free to ask