Sai 9 Thursday vrat katha download

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by sairam2010, Aug 13, 2010.

1. saru2009

saru2009 New IL'ite

Om Sai Ram
    I want to do these vart. but i don't have paan leaf. Can i do it without that leaf. And how to give donation directly to shirdi sansthan. Please let me know, i really want to do these vart for my baby.

om sai ram
    Jai sai ram.

2. nehabhat

nehabhat New IL'ite

Hi,I got your id from one sai baba faq site.Need a small help.I am staying in abrod.Got to know about sai baba pooja from my*relative.sostarted with parayan 1 week pooja and completed successfully.So i thought to do Sai baba nine gurwar vrat and started today.Everything went well.Morning did pooja ,gave prasad and evening also did same.But after doing evening puja diya was still there.I came and doing other stuff in kitchen .Suddenly got fire alarm (after 30 mins )Went to pooja room saw the carpet is burning.Paper burnt and the yellow cloth where i kept my baba that was also started burning.Somehow we stopped that.But i am so upset.Don't know why all these happened.Did i do any mistake which baba didnt like.I dont want to continue*pooja.Myhusband scolded me and he will never allow me to lightening dia again.What should i do.Should i stop doing puja..This is the frist Thursday.All thesehappened.Sodont want to continue.Please suggest!

3. madhavirajesh

madhavirajesh New IL'ite

Please download/share with other devotees the typed in version of 9 Weeks Sai Vrat in Tamil.

Sai Viratham Tamil

4. madhavirajesh

madhavirajesh New IL'ite

Please download/share with other devotees the typed in version of 9 Weeks Sai Vrat in Tamil.

Sai Viratham Tamil