Sai 9 Thursday vrat katha download

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by sairam2010, Aug 13, 2010.

1. sairam2010

sairam2010 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Today is my last Thursday of the vrat and I would like to distribute the vrat katha to anyone who would like to do the vrat.

I and my husband both did the vrat. He complete 2 weeks earlier and we distributed the vrat katha print outs (Hindi) and sweets to all our friends.
    One of our friends denied taking the sweet and katha as he didn't believe in it. I was really hurt by this behaviour and I think this act was like rejecting blessings of Sai. Now its my turn to distribute sweets and katha.We live in US and we recelty moved so I knw very limited people. HOnestly even I would have known more people I fear that people will reject or think something else about me (always doing puja - vidhi and may be doing some evil mantras)
    Sai knows how much I want to complete this vrat with all the vidhis.
    Now taking Sai's name I have decided I will upload teh katha here so that it will benefit not 9 but 90 people who can do katha and get bleassings of baba. For distributing sweets I had prepared a curry for the temple prasad last Tuesday and I am thinking will do that one more Tuesday.
    I don't want to distribute vrat katha to people who will disrespect Sai or the katha. I am sure there might be people like out there.
    Pls let me know how do you complete such vrats

I believe if these vrat katha books are helpful to even one person I would think that my vrat is successful.
    Jai Sai ram !
    Sai baba jante sabke man ki shraddha !

Sai ki yaad mein ..
    Thanks !

P.S : There are 2 types of katha out there. I had used the one in Hindi (where they explain the way Sai baba lived in Shirdi and different leela) and one where a lady does vrat and how it spreads and everyone else benefits from it. I believe remembering him and doing puja is all that matters instead of which vrat you read. Both are for Sai only.

Attached Files:

2 people like this.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for sharing your belief. I downloaded the English version.

Don't get hurt if people reuse to take the sweet of the book. Each one has their own belief. You cann't impose on them.

When I do prayers like that, I distribute or buy food for poor people. I have found homeless people and given them money instead of friends who are on diet all the time.

I feel good about it whatever method I pray. That s enough for me. Baba blesses you for your good deed not the sweet or book you distribute. ( Hope you don't take it the wrong way). Since you do it with love, His blessings will be with you all the time.

3. sairam2010

sairam2010 New IL'ite

Hey not at all. You are absolutely right.Some how I am more into the rituals and I feel if I don't do it God will punish me for not doing it properly. But by this experience, where I didn't have anyone to give the books to, I have started realizing that your shraddha matters a lot. Thanks for sharing your experience. Sai be with you all

Jai Sai Ram !

4. VjVid

VjVid Silver IL'ite

Hi Sairam.. :)

Thanks a lot!!! Today being thursday, i thought i could start reading this katha and was looking for an version in english.. And your post really helped me a lot... Thanks once again....:bowdown

5. geet1234

geet1234 New IL'ite

Hi..
    Today only i have started Sai's Vrat. and by mistake i had one biscuit. Few min later I realized what i did. Should I countiue doing my fast now..

6. mksharmil

mksharmil New IL'ite

i am doing sai baba's 9 thursday vrat. So i want to distribute the vrat book and a photo to 21 people. So i need the vrat book in text file. Not in pdf file. Please help

7. busybee1620

busybee1620 New IL'ite

Thx for sharing vrat katha pdf..Jai Sai

8. rathnarosy

rathnarosy Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

Can anyone please attach that pdf in tamil.
    Thanks in advance

9. yalni

yalni Silver IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  10. dimple4nis

dimple4nis Junior IL'ite

P.S : There are 2 types of katha out there. I had used the one in Hindi (where they explain the way Sai baba lived in Shirdi and different leela).

Hi,

I want to do sai vrat katha from the coming Thursday. So, i wanted to talk to someone who has done it. I stay in Canada and may not get to arrange all the stuff like garland of yellow flowers every Thursday. I want to ask how exactly you did it? Did you use 2 bettle leaves, put a supari and Re 1/- coin on it as mentioned in the book ? What all is required to read during the sairam puja - The vrat katha, sai chalisa, namavalli, sai 11 vachan, sai saccharitra ? What am I supposed to read every thursday morning ?
    Please guide me. That would really help.

Looking forward to getting a reply.
    Thank You.