1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Saffron Wonder

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Aug 3, 2017.

Do you believe in omnipresence of Almighty?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2017.
  1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Once I lost my h's gold ring then again one day I lost my gold earrings and then again one day I realised I lost my gold ring. I got scared of wearing gold. Then one day while cleaning almirah I got his ring and the other two things also I found in few days on its own. I don't remember about other things at present but for his ring I told him to wear as we were going in a wedding. He was washing his hands and said I will take that soon. I kept that on bed and forgot. Next day I asked about his ring to keep it back he said I didn't took that from you. It actually got stuck to some cloth and I put that it almirah without noticing which later found after many days. So careless I am. :p

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:with hectic schedule with one heel on the other people tend to misplace things and at times even suspect the un- suspectable, creating avoidable scenes to disastrous effect.

A staff and his daughter arrived always one hour before to my office and have breakfast together and then daughter goes to her office in the building next. After an hour or so, when full strength of around 60 present, the old lady at the top her lungs, shouts and abuses the gentleman staff at the next table for having stolen wrist watch of her daughter from her table.
    The man entered my chamber and reported the matter. Since work came to a stand-still, situation demanded my presence and attention. I ordered both of them just to stay calm and wait for Lunch-break to renew their bickering. The daughter returned to mother to join for lunch wearing the wrist watch which was supposed to be missing.
    When asked, daughter answered that as an after-thought she returned in the morning to mother's table when the latter gone for wash and she just took the watch and gone back to her office. Waiting for a while cleared the air.

Thanks and Regards.
    God Bless Us All.

MonikaSG likes this.
  3. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Well I agree with your response to the ILite.

I did have a similar experience years back when I was in college,infact it was not directly for me but for my sister..It was on a Sunday when we suddenly realised that we could go shopping to Parry's corner in Chennai and we had to go by electric train.It was decided that both of us would go with my nephew who was a small kid..My brother in law was not interested and didn't whole heartedly approvebecause it was going to be a long journey on a Sunday evening..When my sister was confused about going,I assured my sister that we will be safe and that we can reach home without any harm..She agreed..

So we went and did the shopping as per plan.While coming since it got late we asked brother in law to come to station to pick us.He agreed..Just when we were walking on the platform after getting down , my sister realised that one of her earring was missing but the screw was stuck on her ear.We panicked and started searching the way we walked on platform..We didn't know from when it was missing or where it could have fallen..Still we were frantically searching and brother in law after comingcto station joined our search..It was a special jewel because it was the first gift from my brother in law..I was feeling very guilty because my bil was reluctant in sending us and was afraid how my parents will react if they know about this..

After reaching home,I went to Pooja room and prayed to Sai Baba that I would offer food to five people if we got back the earring.I obviously didn't know how we will get..But still prayed..

After a while my sister called out my name loudly and said the earring was stuck in the inner side of the salwar.My joy knew no bounds and felt very relieved..But still was wondering how it could have got stuck inside and yet didn't fall anywhere while walking..I truly believe till date that it was god's grace..

Thyagarajan and MonikaSG like this.