Sad news from Padmatvt,China

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by arch174, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diwali

diwali Senior IL'ite

dear Padma,

very sorry to hear u r loss, may god give u child very soon.

i will pray for u.

plz take care!

Srilatha

2. akalyaraju

akalyaraju New IL'ite

Dear PADMA,

We all are here for you ,praying almighty to give you and your husband .

There is a proverb in Tamil. God will give you the next angel for you immediately if he has taken the prvious one.

yOURS
    aKALYA

3. Shreesundaram

Shreesundaram Silver IL'ite

Dear Padma,

Very sad to hear the news. But please don't give up. Trust GOD IS THERE.

regards

SHREESUNDARAM

4. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi friends,

i don't know what to write. your prayers are with me and i am recovering my health, my husband is also comiing to normal routine. We accepted God's decision for our life. Before reading all posts i had many questions to God and me, i got answers. I can't forget my baby is still in my heart and will be forever. I saw her little innocent face, only i pray God punish me not my family members and baby.
    i will try to be on IL as this is place where i got lot of support and strength.

padma

5. Nischel

Nischel Senior IL'ite

Dear Padmaji,
    iam very sorry to hear the news of the loss of your ist born child. what is her age by the time she took her lost breadth.? is the child suffered with any illness? is there no medical help in your locality?
    may god give enough strength to bae this grief.
    Sd/nischel

6. preethi27

preethi27 Senior IL'ite

Dear Padmavt,

U will definetely have more healthy child soon. We will pray for U. It has happened to my friends sister the same thing. The child born dead. But next year, she again conceived & now she has 2 children. U can believe my words. Very soon I am going to congratulate U. Dont worry. Cheer Up!! Take care of Ur health now.

Love
    Preethi

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Padma,
    it is indeed a very huge loss. You both would have dreamt of the baby so much. But what is to happen will happen. Be courageous and both of you be supportive to each other. God will surely bless you with children soon. It is karma that you should go thro this pain. No words can comfort you. But remember, tough times do not last, tough people do.
    I have one suggestion, if you feel that you could share with us you grief, go ahead and write about how badly you felt and what all went thro your mind. This will help to ease out your mind. We are all here to pray for you and by pouring out your grief, you will feel a little better.
    One of my friends' lost a child and we made her tell us how she felt and all that and we all sat and cried with her. And she said she was feeling better that she could share the grief.
    Please do take care of your health also now, do not neglect yourself. You need to be strong physically and mentally.

8. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Padma,
    It is such a shocking news for me.
    I remember you asking so many questions.
    Please be brave and strong.
    Please take care of your health.
    God is with you and he will find you the way.
    My prayers are there always

~Punitha

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear padma,

I am once again sorry for your loss. I can understand your grief. Your baby will always be in your heart.
    Good that you are able to talk about your baby. why should god punish you and your family. Dont think on those lines. IT was god's wish to take your daughter back.
    So talk to us. Talk a lot here. we are all here to support you. You will come out of it.

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Padmavathi,
    how are you feeling now? You would be feeling low and would not feel like taking care of yourself. Please do take care of your health. And do visit the forum and share with us any thing you feel like. I am thinking of you from time to time. You know, I remember about the time my friend went thro this. I was in trivandrum then and she had been in Orissa for her confinement. There was no phone facility 25 years back. Even then I somehow got thro a friend who worked inTelephones and talked to her. She was so happy to hear my voice and felt at peace.
    And I insisted that she come back soon and she did just that. We all consoled her. After sharing her grief she felt a little better. After about a week, while we wre just talking, suddenly she wanted to talk about the baby and shared with us what happened, bit by bit. When she finished we all were sobbing aloud. After this, she felt very much better. So only I gave the same suggestion to you.
    Do you know, when we share out grief with others, it gets divided. And when we share joy with others, it multiplies.
    We are here for you, any time and every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.