1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Saas Vs Saap

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Dec 26, 2019.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dearest Viswa uncle,

I wish you and a family a happy new year! This is such a deep topic and I know my husband would have liked to discuss this with you. I happened to watch the documentary on 'Two pops' in Netflix, which is based on the real story. That really echoes with your argument. I wish that one day I can write a topic in an analytical way like you do.

Love,
    vani

Viswamitra likes this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear SLN Sir,

What a delightful response from you summarizing who true Guru really is! Thank you for taking the time to respond to this thread. As you said rightly Parampara is an essential part of Sanatana Dharma and austerity and searching for the Truth are essential attitude one should possess. This should happen to harness the Truth and not for personal gain. Most importantly, the one who doesn't ask us to inquire is not a true Guru. A true guru will encourage courageousness, unconditional love and dedication for the right living and not encourage fear, hate and personal loyalty.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

3. Viswamitra

I was lucky to see the video about him. What a devotion for building a forest single-handed without any expectation from anyone including the government and not even a word of appreciation. These type of people get their Sankalpa directly from their consciousness and both Prakrithi and Divinity will melt in his love and do everything possible to have his mission succeed.

4. Viswamitra

My Dearest Vani,

I wish you, your husband and the two boys a very happy 2020 as well. I wish I could get on the phone to have a nice conversation with your husband. You have called me once earlier and made me feel so happy. Now, you have triggered my interest to watch "Two pops".

You already write so well and your writings resonate so well to make one feel so connected to the topic you discuss. I have been reading everyone of your responses here in IL. You are a vibrant spouse, mother, daughter, student, etc., and with so much responsibilities, you are already leading an idle life. That must be a great sense of fulfillment for you already.

girvani likes this.
  5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dearest Uncle,

Your words and blessings matter a lot to me. Thank you, uncle.

Vani

Viswamitra likes this.