Ruptured follicle and missed period....Pls help ladies...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Ragavisuresh, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Ragavisuresh

Ragavisuresh New IL'ite

Hi Indus ladies....Am TTC for 3yrs and i have PCOS. Last month we tried IUI and it failed though all were gud. My doc told me to try normally this month by prescribing Siphene 50mg. My last mens period was on Jan 4 and i underwent follicular study. I was diagnosed with hemmorhagic cyst on right ovary and a follicle on each ovary with good lining.Follicle on left ovary measured 16mm ruptured on 19th day with 10.5mm lining.Also a follicle was on right ovary with 22mm and my cyst was getting reduced.Am not sure though whether i had egg or not since it is just 16mm.we had timed intercourse and noticed unusual thing in this cycle. i had a very light brown spotting on 4dpo nd 5dpo with mild cramps and also a pink discharge on 6dpo which is totally unusual for me.After that i came back to get normal white discharge.Now am 14dpo and i have no symptoms for both pregnancy and AF.My usual luteal phase is 14days.I usually get brown spotting 2 days before AF.Now i have only mild white discharge.Do i have a chance this month? Anybody got their periods late even after the ruptured follicles?

2. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Generally positive test will come 1 day after missed period. wait 1 or 2 days and go for an HPT, Using FMU(first morning urine)and test. sticky baby dust.

1 person likes this.