1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Running Club

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by justanothergirl, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Mine too. I am sharing it here so I don't put it off. Shame works where motivation is missing. :facepalm:

Laks09 and justanothergirl like this.
  2. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]
    u better post the stats tomorrow G!

kaniths, Laks09 and Gauri03 like this.
  3. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

W2D1 2.4 miles 31 min (includes 5 m warm up and cool down )20 m run(interval run . 1m30s run and 2m walk)
    @Gauri03 App was real good. will play around with it today to integrate it better with an mp3. The notifications were not audible with the one I have.

Laks09 and Gauri03 like this.
  4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wk 3 D3 2.2 miles in 33 minutes including warm up and cool off. I woke up and wanted so much to go back to sleep but @justanothergirl your kitty's eyes haunted me. Dragged myself out and pep talked myself every step of those 2.2 miles. Glad I did though. Thanks for the motivation!

Heard this song on the radio while running. It's a good one for those mornings when you're hating every step. Nice video too.

kaniths, Laks09 and justanothergirl like this.
  5. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@justanothergirl - I used the zen labs app too. Back when I used it it was a free app. Right now, I'm just running blind. By December mid, I'll start with Hal Higdon's intermediate half marathon training plan(12 weeks) and that should get me to race day. To run that plan I should have a weekly base of 15 miles. I will be increasing my weekend miles after a couple of weeks. Right now, I'm just enjoying the slow paced 5k or less.

Gauri03 and justanothergirl like this.
  6. Laks09

@Gauri03 - WTG! It's fun to see the thread active again and also getting us back into the routine of logging miles.

@Viswamitra sir - Resting calorie burn is my favorite :) Thank you for joining us here.

Gauri03 likes this.
  7. Laks09

I'm thinking of rewarding myself with a better running watch. The Tomtom is great but I think I'm ready for more. Looking into Garmin and iWatch and haven't made up my mind yet.

Gauri03 and justanothergirl like this.
  8. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Iam in too.
    I try to Climb 10 stairs a day after lunch which takes me around 15 minutes ( up and down ) and try to run 20 mins in evening .
    Has been consistent for 3 days but skipped today . May be if I post here I will be more disciplined. Just trying

@Laks09 iam editing !!!

9. Laks09

Welcome to the thread! Maybe you should also start shopping around for rewards. I'm hoping the impending reward at the end of a good race is going to keep me focused on it.

ashima10 likes this.
  10. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Mr Ashima has already done that for me , the man went to some sale without me and got me bundle of clothes ... either they during pragnancy era or before that .most of them before.

Laks09, Gauri03 and justanothergirl like this.