1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rude Behavior

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Sapna56, Nov 25, 2018.

1. noire

noire Silver IL'ite

Wise.

2. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

I had similar experience. My husband’s coworker’s wife was nearby our apartment. She used to text me (no job for her at that time) often 2 years back about let’s meet for this celebration and that event etc.., I was more busy at that time as I got a new job. But still for all her messages I reply well enough and try my best to meet for some events. Even we invited them for lunch and dinner. We had some good relationships. She got job a year ago... even then I didn’t bug her much I know it’s not easy being in usa with kids. But I ask here and there how you doing... it’s been a year most of my texts she response ‘yes or sure or thanks’....... I thought ok she might be very busy... but I heard one of my friend that she invited few friends (some coworkers and some old apartment friends) for potluck and they all had good get together... I don’t care that she didn’t invite me which shows her fake friendship..... but it hurts me when she couldn’t give me proper response atleast a good respect.. Good thing these lessons taught me how I should care about true friends and people doesn’t even no how to respect others.