1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Routine skin care

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by vatsi, Dec 11, 2005.

1. vatsi

vatsi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Folks,
    Iam 28 yrs. and i want to know how should i take care of my skin so that i wont get wrinkles soon and how to get radient skin. What routine do u guys follow?
    Thanks
    Vatsi

2. vatsi

vatsi Bronze IL'ite

wat happened?

Hey,
    Wat happened to u folks? Why u r not replying?
    Hope to hear u soon.

3. lakshmisuresh12

lakshmisuresh12 New IL'ite

Hi Vatsi,

U shud definitely take good care of ur skin from the begining itself to avoid wrinkles.......
    1) Always keep ur skin clean
    2) Before u go to bed make sure to take off ur makeup....
    3) Use cleasing milk.
    4) U shud make it a point to use a face mask atleast once a week....It allows ur face to breath.
    5) Use a mask which suits ur skin and not anything and everything that u hear about.
    6) Never change ur soaps and never try a new one which ur not confident about. Facial skin is more tender and sensitive. So, it may injure the skin .
    7) Take steam once a week...It will help to remove the dead cells of the skin.
    8) Use a sofl towel for ur face. Don't srub ur face hard.
    This is the routine I follow....And I am sure it is going to pay me in the future....:)
    Regards

4. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

hi

can u suggest some simple face mask which we can apply from our house......I am generally little bit hesitant to use ingredients like honey, lime etc, since I am under the impression that that will make our hair grey (eye brows etc..). My skin is a combination skin. thanks
    AGR

5. lakshmisuresh12

lakshmisuresh12 New IL'ite

HI,

There r so many face packs which can suit ur skin type.....U will have to first experiment it to know which one suits you best.....
    I use multani mitti along with rose water (Since mine is an oily skin). U can dry the orange peel and powder it and use it as a face pack. It is also supposed to be very good home remedy for skin problems. U can also use sandalwood powder with rose water. Try besan + turmeric + lime juice (half a spoon)...u can do it without lime juice also if u find problem with it. Sandal wood and rose water also acts as sunscreen...Use raktha chandana(Red sandal wood). It does wonders on ur skin. U can also use egg yolk as face pack. Coz egg has a tightening effect and also nourishes the skin....these r few face packs which I regularly use.....Hope this helps you...
    Regards.

6. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Thanx....Will surely try and will give u my feedback....

7. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

Hi Vatsi,
    I am a new member..judt came across ur post for wrinkle cream..I make aromatherapy oil using almond oil,jojobaa oil,vit E as base oils & frankincense,rose,etc as essential oils...if u r interested send post
    bye

8. kappu

kappu New IL'ite

Hi archana
    i am 4oyrs old my skin has recently started becoming rough and also my skin is becoming dark .pl help me with some aroma oils and where i can get them the right combination as i am a working woman.

with lov
    kappu

9. hmpg

hmpg New IL'ite

There are some good brands of anti-wrinkle creams in the market. Use them regularly. Your skin will be protected.

10. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

My age is 28. I started using homemade herbal powder for bathing and washing face after I noticed a fine line under my eyes. The line is reduced after avoiding soaps for face. I got this powder from my friend.