1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Romantic spouse- Romantic and sweet moments

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Riyakathir, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Dear friends..

we are discussing and exploring our spouse's interesting things over here...

When we discuss about http://www.indusladies.com/forums/married-life/174324-most-unromantic-thing-your-husband.html by DGcreative... lets all discuss about most romantic and sweet moments that you always await, cherish and treasure in your life

Let me start with mine..

I enjoy and i get a smile automatically when prak does the following..

1. when ever i sit for food what ever time, he runs towards me no matter where ever he is:bonk:bonk and get a hand full of food from me... :thumbsup my whole five fingers goes in to his mouth, though he feels i am always giving him little quantity and he says me to give next one hand full...

2. In morning breakfast, he leaves to office as first.. if he sits for the breakfast he will call me continuously, if i am not coming he comes to me no matter where ever i am, he will feed me immediately..

3. when ever i do comedy (yes it is real comedy) immetates like loose mohan, janagaraj, vadivelu and kovai sarala.. he enjoys that and gives a kiss as compliment.. he he he :kiss

many more are there.. let me share one by one along with all you friends..

30 people like this.

2. KAME

KAME Silver IL'ite

Dear Riya,

Nice thread as usual..

My DH is romantic guy.

1. Before our marriage, for my birthday he came like a hero to my home with Red Ross bouquet ( it has 1000 roses ), Dairy milk choclates ( he bought me choclates for Rs. 2000 ) & Samsung mobile and dress and loads of other gifts.. Oh my God !!! I never celebrated my birthday before... He is so romantic.. He gave me bouquet and choclate & proposed me like a hollywood hero.. Such a romantic moment, I never forget.:)

2. Last week I have celebrated my birthday ( after marriage first birthday ).. Again, hero came up with more surprises..

In my family, we don’t celebrate birthdays and cut the cake and all.. I just wore new dress before marriage..

But First Time, I cut the cake on my birthday 12 am with my DH, MIL and others.. He brought me, my fav blackforest cake and gifted me one gold ear ring and 4 chudis and other gifts..

He is so romantic :kissand take care of me very well and he is so supportive for everything..

I will post more sweet moments later.

Regards,

Ka

24 people like this.
  3. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

:eek:mg:so many resopnses for unromantic and only two for romantic and sweet moments...:coffee

Ladies, even my DH is very very very unromantic however there are a few things which take me off my feet at times...the sweet really nice little things which he does but mean a lot to me...:banana

Well to start with, my dh doesnt start a meal untill and unless I join him(except his office), be it any part of the world(my parents, his parents place etc)...!! We both eat share the plate as well, in the sense that even when we eat out, its only one plate.:)..!!!

The first morsel is for me, which he feeds me irresective of where we are.:wow.!!! I think thats cute and I love him for that.:whistle..!!!

Would come with more soon...!!!

19 people like this.
  4. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Raja is unromantic person, but he is very caring, he won't allow me to go anywhere alone, especially in public bus, even if it is for interview, he will take leave or permission and accompany me, thats really sweet of him.

21 people like this.
  5. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends,

One more thing, if he gets birthday chocolates at office, he will bring home and share it with me, cho cho sweet of him.

14 people like this.
  6. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Hee..So sweet. I guess its easier sharing the unromantic moments, the romantic moments are the ones which you want to cherish on your own.

6 people like this.
  7. nithyabhaskar

nithyabhaskar Gold IL'ite

Hmmm...interesting thread.:thumbsup

My hubby is very romantic in each of his acts and each word spoken with love. But cant be shared here. Its so personal and selft enjoyable. :rotfl

6 people like this.
  8. ohara

ohara Gold IL'ite

Hi Riya,
    You have a started a good thread. This will help us share and remember special moments that make marriage worthwhile.
    My Dh's work keeps him v.busy, so when he finds time to do lil things for me, I count it romantic.
    1. On my first birthday after marriage, he drove up all the way(25 km) to my office just to bring me home earlier than usual.
    2. On a weekend morning, he woke me up v.early and drove me blindfolded somewhere. When we reached the destination and he removed my blindfold, surprise, surprise!!! We were at the beach just in time to catch the sun rise. Can never forget that day.
    3. An evening in yercaud. We switched off the lights and talked and talked, just the two of us(We live in a joint family, so this is a luxury). Our room overlooked the forests and the Salem city down under and what a view it was. The city looked like a sketch of the world map, with all the lights on. That was one of the best moments in my married life.

23 people like this.
  9. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

hey you ladies are coming up with really amusing & informatve threads..
    how to scare DH.. unromantic moments and now romantic moments..
    you know what..my DH is most unromantic man.. very practical.. but everytime I thought of writing in the unromantic spouse thread.. some cute incidents cropped up in my mind and so I stopped myself.. just a few small ones
    the other day.. because of traffic in Bangalore he prefers the 2 wheeler to the car.. and it was a bit chilly one evening when he came to fetch and when I saw the 2 wheeler.. I started fretting and fuming saying "one day you can't get car or what".. and so sweetly he took out my sweater and scarf.. I know thats a lot of effort on his side as he never dares to disrupt my cupboard!!..
    when I've to go to site early morning 6:30a.m.. he puts on the alarm for 5:30a.m.. switches on the geyser.. makes toast and tea for me .. while I brush my teeth..and generally lol a bit more in bed
    if he is out for lunch.. with friends or clients.. he always packs something for us.. sometimes he just drops by in lunch time to give me company as I eat lunch alone in office...
    so many such sweet things I guess are more important than buying diamond rings..
    what say?
    K

IniyaaSri, ladki1, kiran1988 and 18 others like this.
  10. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Well well...atleast the sweet moments can be shared, right ladies...!

3 people like this.