1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Romance Novels - English

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by rainbow6, Jun 20, 2010.

1. rainbow6

rainbow6 New IL'ite

Hi everyone... :hiya

First of all, let me take this opportunity to congratulate all of you, for a fantastic job you all are doing here... Its soooo nice to see so many people sharing all their interests, comments and helping each other by posting wonderful things.... A hearty Congratulation to all who had participated in making this site interesting and a success!!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :cheers

This is my first post since I joined and I also would like to be a part of this wonderful site...

So I decided maybe its time I shared something of my interest with all of you too...

I love reading novels, specially Romance Novels in English. I prefer Historical Romance Novels but I do read all kinds of Romance Novels as long as it looks interesting!!!!!! :) My favourite authors are Judith McNaught and Johanna Lindsey.

Well coming to the point I have some (ok.... maybe a lot) of Novels from different authors.

So if any of you all are interested and are crazy about Romance Novels as I am please let me know the author's name and if I have their books I will attach them for you..

Hope to hear from you all soon...
    Take Care,

2. chitrav

chitrav Senior IL'ite

hi,
    I also love reading especially romance novels. I dont know the authors name in english I read novels in tamil and pls send the book or authors name what u have in english.

3. sounthari

sounthari New IL'ite

Romantic english novels means first thing striking my mind is M & B (Mills and Boon) .....

4. Shethal

Shethal Silver IL'ite

Romance is my all time favourite, whoever the author I read all romantic books I get hold of. Please send us one by one whenever you can.

5. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

I love reading Jude Deveraux's books.
    There are a few historical romances that she has written, and along with the romance you find so much wit and humour included in it! I like her books very much.

6. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Good author; Her summer house, return to summer house, blessing and other books are really good;

Have u read Julie Garwood books; I Keep reading her books again and again; It is comtemporary romance; She also writes suspense romance;

Her dialogues are so good;

Cheers
    Ramya

7. rainbow6

rainbow6 New IL'ite

Hi...

I have read a few of Jude Deveraux's and Julie Garwood's books too... They are quiet nice....

Here are some of the Jude Deveraux's Novels I have...

Moderator note : Dear rainbow, thanks for the books, but due to a new rule at IL we need to mention the source/site/link from where you downloaded them and only then upload books. Read Attention Book Lovers & Writers! for more info. Please re-upload the books after that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2010
  8. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Me and my dil are mad of Hayers novels. We have almost all the series. I am sure you will like them.

ganges

9. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Hi Rainbow,

thanks for sharing the novels.......

love reading novels!!:cheers

10. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

I have read Julie Garwood's books too - though the library I go to doesn't keep a lot of her books :rantbut I like her books too!

I have read Murder list, gaurdian angel and prince charming. I dont quite remember any other names now. And she is a fast paced writer alright!