1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Role of your Husband in your career Start??

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by pinky2, Feb 2, 2012.

1. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Sravani, You played multiple role all at a time...Great girl..Thanks for your reply.

2. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Dear WMG, Hugs to you girl. sure you are hardworker..Don't worry things will change..everyday is not the same...Sure'll be a mom one day/proud parents of your LO..Good Luck..

3. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Mikku, Thanks for your reply.

4. modernwoman

modernwoman Senior IL'ite

Great Post.
    My hugs to the WhyMeGod who has had a miscarriage and don't worry.I had one too, years back but now I have two wonderful school aged kids.My husband has always been very supportive specially he knows I am very headstrong.I have stayed away from him since we were on H1B ,recession time,company was doing my GC so couldn't quit etc etc and he had supported me all along.
    I already had a career before my marriage and I appreciate that he let me continue it the way I wanted to otherwise he knew he couldn't get away with it ..:)

5. WhyMeGod

WhyMeGod Senior IL'ite

Thanks for all your kind words. It truly motivates me and gives me tons of hope!!! Thank you all

6. sirishadurgaraj

sirishadurgaraj New IL'ite

Hi pinky..iam also facing the same kind of situation..iam the mom of 8months kid.my hubby also not interested to send d kid in daycare..before marriage I use to do d job.but after marriage my hubby didn't encouraged me to build my Carter.after one and half year I again started my career but in 2months I became pregnant and my hubby forced me to quit d job..but iam very interested to build my career. ladies what I need to do in this kind of situation..please advice meeeee..

7. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

My husband always been helpful and motivating with my career life .He always been supportive financially and morally in completing my course and stepping into my first career break .you could read my life story to find out more about my husbands role in my life . he is such a blessing for me and my son :)