Road trip from TX

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by priyamuthu, Dec 12, 2011.

1. priyamuthu

priyamuthu Senior IL'ite

Hi

Has anyone done any road trip from dallas to florida or anywhere nearer for this long holidays during winter? any suggestions and ideas for the trip are welcome. i'm planning to take a trip with my kids and dont have any idea so far.

Priya

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Priya,

that sounds exciting and I am sure will be loong.....:) Other than generally being prepared with kids' needs and stopping to sleep well, I cannot suggest anything else. But here's a link I thought had some suggestions Road Trip Dallas, Tx to Orlando, FL - Dallas Forum - TripAdvisor

enjoy your trip and do write to let us know more :) Have fun!

3. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Yesterday was talking to my friend and she said that she went to Fl from NJ; if you are going with 3 or 4 family people, then, you dont feel much tired. Even then, she said on the way back they all were extremely tired which is obvious. So, prepare your kids for that and have a good trip.

4. just20

just20 Silver IL'ite

We drove from Beaumont , TX to FL , which was not bad...If you take a break then it will be good and fresh to drive further. Exciting if you are going with friends :)

5. priyamuthu

priyamuthu Senior IL'ite

thanks friends for ur replies.

JUST20,
    could you please tell me the scenic places that were there on the way. if we couldn't go longer, we are still planning to see some places half way through florida. any tourist spot, kids attractions to vist?

Priya