Right Ovary Cyst 2mm...please Help Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pihu123, Nov 21, 2016.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I need all your help.I went for regular check up and doctor found a cyst of 2mm in right ovary.Doctor has prescribed me yasmin (BOC) for 21 days ..M not sure whether to take yasmin tabs or not.I am highly sensitive towards allopathy medicines. Dont know what to do.whether to take that medicine or not because i know that yasmin tablets will cause delay in periods.Please help me out anyone here..that would be a great help..And having this much size cyst can anyone conceive if they are trying to conceive...What is POD Clear?

2. aparna2015

aparna2015 New IL'ite

Hi Dear,
    I have the same problem before 4 years and i have more than 2mm size..but i get to know when i went for pregnancy check up..during c section cyst was removed..so dont worry u will conceive but i dont know about tablet what you have mentioned dear..

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks aparna for your reply...Can i conceive with small cyst too..m not sure...If anyone else can pour their opinions here then that would be a great help too..

4. Soeagertobemom

Soeagertobemom New IL'ite

Hey ..no idea on cyst but regarding POD, its a pouch in which usually some amount of water is found soon after ovulation. If water is seen then probably you have ovulated. As stated POD clear means there is no water. Are you undergoing follicular study current tly??

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

People do conceive with small size of cysts. Sometimes tgey reduce on their own too. If you are concerned of taking those birth control pills, please have a word with doctor. Your doc can suggest other options.
    Take care.

Bubbles likes this.
  6. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

I take a similar medicine and i am completely comfortable. no major issues.

7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

• Thanks everyone here who have helped me .@madras2018 Since how long you are taking yasmin tablets.I am scared that after taking yasmin tablets , will i have delay in periods, that means i will not ovulate? is every case different or generally that happens with everyone...Please let me know..I have spoken with my doctor regarding that but they say that if any side effects arise then you take medicine for that and stop it. the case is whenever i go to shop to buy yasmin tablets they are not giving me only one or two , rather they are telling me to buy the complete strip or packet which cost around Rs 400. Now if i am going to start taking yasmin tablets and it gave me any side effects then what will i do with the rest..So i am in confusion what to do..and i know you all here will definitely help me out...has anyone here conceived after taking yasmin tablets or any birth control pill..

8. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

Nothing to worry. no side effects. Either take tablets or you may possibly need D&C (depending on situation). i bet you dont want that.

Nobody sells 1 or 2 tablets cos you are supposed to take 1 tablet daily for 28 days. If you dont like it after a few days (unlikely) you just tell your doctor and change meds. Unlikely you will go broke with Rs 400 loss. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

9. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your reply @madras2018 what does D&C means? Sorry..is it something critical..