1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Richa Gangopadhyay exposing too much?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by nandini1905, Jan 31, 2012.

1. nandini1905

nandini1905 New IL'ite

She's new to the industry and already started to flaunt cleavage :confused2: What you think? About her body? My bf finds her lips hot.

111.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.jpg

Men love her for her chest it seems lol. Haha. Is she trying to be a sex siren? React ladies.!

1 person likes this.

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The last two pictures are for CCL calander.
    The theme/concept itself is beach/swimsuit.

3. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

Can't understand what men looks in women is it always B****? now new trend B** ...

1 person likes this.
  4. virilevisu

virilevisu Senior IL'ite

no.. its not B**** or B***.... they are the ones which gets noticed immediately... and men wont get carried away only because of those... and there are heroines.. who have larger B**** or B**.. but most men do not like them....

5. sangiak

sangiak Bronze IL'ite

Truly Richa has an awesome figure....No wonder Simbhu chose her to star opposite him in his latest movie too. She has a lovely figure (beautiful assets) which can make any man go crazy after her....not only ur bf...hehe

regards
    sangi

6. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

She looks pretty and yes she is exposing a bit too much.She was brought up in the US and every women I saw expose their chest there.She is truly a beauty,no doubt.

7. tulipsandrose

tulipsandrose New IL'ite

now a days, all actress does this (showing assets).
    But In bollywood intimate scenes are too much. Its like real intimacy. I dont know how family members of actress reacts.

In bollywood all actress are ready for intimate scenes and upto any extant.
    what should be the family memebers reacts on these kind of acts of actresses?

8. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

her last pic in the red dress is really awesome and indeed she is very voluptious considering her ample exposure of her cleavage. As mentioned its not new of any actress to do this sort of exposure and its becoming more and more common and its become i think a party lifestyle with more exposure which is happening in parties all over. In south Anushka, priyamani, nayantara all donned the bikini to expose so much of their breasts to attract so much attention. So i think Richa is following the same track and its no different from what others have done though its accepatable that considering the last pic here she has exposed quite a lot of her breasts because of the very wide neckline of her dress.

9. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

her last pic in the red dress is really awesome and indeed she is very voluptious considering her ample exposure of her cleavage. As mentioned its not new of any actress to do this sort of exposure and its becoming more and more common and its become i think a party lifestyle with more exposure is happening in parties all over. In south Anushka, priyamani, nayantara all donned the bikini to expose so much of their breasts to attract so much attention. So i think Richa is following the same track and its no different from what others have done though its acceptable that considering the last pic here she has exposed quite a lot of her breasts because of the very wide neckline of her dress. Of course I like her hair a lot which is long and thick.

10. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

she has nice body, not too thin or not fat. thats why men like her i think. but i dont like her expression is mayakam enna and osthi. she look arrogant and unfriendly.