1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rhythm Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Jun 11, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey dear!

I remember reading the first episode and after that I didnt get time to read.
    No matter what, dont stop writing just because you didnt get comments.
    Because people write here for various reasons. Some write to get distracted from their problems, some write for passion, some as a hobby, some write to express themselves through words, and may be other reasons.
    Whatever the reason may be, but its definitely "trying to go a step ahead".
    So dont stop that. be it passion or you want to get away from your problems, dont stop writing just because people didnt comment.
    Not everyone wants to comment. They have their own reasons for that.
    But if the story is worth reading, no matter what, people will keep reading.
    Even if they dont, dont get disappointed. Pause and shape the story well.
    But here I feel everyone is loving your story!
    So no worries at all!
    Above words are not suggestions. Just my opinion since I have been through the same!
    Keep writing and keep rocking!
    My best wishes : ) Good day : )
    And yeah people like sreeram will keep motivating you and thats how I was able to write series story and now I count 5 in the list. So yeah! Good luck : )

2. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks @IniyaaSri .. you made my day.. Thank you very much!! Will definetely write few more..

Thank You IL team.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 14

What should I do to end the mind jittering that is happening inside me, thought Santhosh.

After adopting Vishaka, the whole life changed. He saw his wife Jessy being happy and compeletely dedicated to the child. Santhosh did not see any difference and bought her up as his own child. The best part was that Ruchi, who never interfered nor suggested anything when it was for the child.

Their dried life was filled with happiness and enjoyment. Except for the guilt that Santhosh carried for what he is been doing for both Vinay and Ruchi. In fact he had tried many times to patch up both of them even before Vinay married Suja. But, he was shocked to know that without any objection Vinay had agreed for the wedding. That was when he gave up all the hopes. Soon after Vinay was married, as a medical miracle, Jessy conceieved. But, unfortunately, that didnt stay for long and she had a miscarriage.

Later, Santhosh enforced Jessy to decide, not to have any children of their own, if which happens, there are chances that they could see Vishaka differently. So he avoided any kind of such chances. But, could be God's wish or destiny by itself created a scene for Jessy and Suja to meet in the hospital.

Jessy had been for a check up and being diagonsed with PCOD. So missing periods or getting them irregularly was not a big thing for her. It was not until she started feeling very giddy and hungry most of the time. She wanted to check with the doctor and she had been to the hospital where she met Suja.

Being in Apollo hospital, a speciality service for everything. Meeting each other after a very long time was refreshing. But, not in a hospital, atleast.
    After a short conversation with each other, induvidually both had been for check ups and again met near the Barista, Cafe day!

After which the conversations that they had was what made them to decide to get RUCHI back.. back for Vinay.
    Suja was overwhelmed with joy and happiness on hearing that Jessy knew the where abouts of Ruchi and also the fact that by God;s grace she is pregnant. The doctor had confirmed that they cannot do anything now and its too late for them to take any action to termiate the pregnancy.

But for Suja, she was happy with what the fate had in store for her. Yes, she is not the person to be in sadness to know that she is the last stage of CERVICAL CANCER.

The secret she was holding on for almost a year and what a husband Vinay had been that he was not even aware of his wife's health. To be precise, thats the relationship they held. Except for the sake of begetting a child, Vinay was never interested in any of the physical intemacy with Suja. He was a husband who never interefered with what ever she was into and whats he was upto. End of the day, Suja's doctor reports claimed that even an operation or radiation or medical miracle cannot save her. May be her days are counted .. how long .. doctor's didnt confirm, but gotta leave the world was an assured one!!

All as a perfect wife, Suja wanted to know was about Ruchi. Probably to ensure that her husband starts living his loved life again. May be thats the chance that the God wants to give through her to Vinay, may be!!

Now back to our Santhosh and Vinay. "Yes, As I promised her and I promise you too as well.. That I will ensure that you guys meet up. Now, Vinay, Please listen. Promise me that you will not panic.

She is not engaged. She is not married to any one. She didnt terminate her pregnancy...", Santhosh was interrupted.

"Then where is the child..... did. did ... anything happen to it??, Vinay was jumping into conclusions..

"Wait Vinay, I didnt complete. It was a baby girl that was born to her. Having the child without a father was difficult for her.. so she gave the child for....", before Santhosh could complete the coversation.. Vinay jumped out to conculsions.. "For what... for what ... tell me???", screaming in high pitch tone!!

"For adoption...........", Santhosh was stammering to complete the sentence.

"What has she done..? When i am very much alive.. how could she???", panting harshly..

There was complete silence.

Sathosh spoke again, "Vinay, I am sorry and feel bad about what ever had and has happened. Now, all that she had requested is to get you there to the Lawyers office once. That too only once and after which I guess everything will be done."

"She has come for the property. Thats it right?? And not to meet me or live with me again?", sobbed Vinay.
    "In fact, I will not be able to come for next 2 days. I have taken off from my office take Suja to the hospital. Today I have some pending work and post which we have an appointment in the hospital."

"Hospital?? Why?? Any good news?", asked Santosh.

"Good News? About another baby?? The first one happened by mistake. She gave it away!! Second one happened due to enforcement... and We carry him in hand.. third one?? No way!!

Suja is offlate looking weak and dull. She has never complained anything so far. I have been noticing her since two months. She looks tired and worn out. I felt it was just another women's period. But, mom was insisting on taking her to the doctor.

Suja says shes fine and doesnt want to come. But Mom wanted me to take her to do a complete health check up done.. thats why San..", completed Vinay.

"In fact, meeting Ruchi is the important thing in my life. But, I am just jittering around without any options.. when are you planning to make Ruchi meet??", asked Vinay which Santosh lit his cigerette.

While asking this Vinay was getting the old thoughts again in his mind..

"We shall arrange Vinay. Suja's health is important now. I too noticed. She has lost the charm and I felt may be she had some fever", while talking to Vinay, Santhosh was just worried how is he going to talk to Ruchi and Vinay about the SO CALLED LAST WISH OF SUJA.. to see them both together??

Ruchi was back, just because Santhosh kept on instigating her to come for her mother's property, knowing the fact of what was in store for her. Never would she in her wildest dreams think of getting back with Vinay. But will Santhosh and Jessy Succeed!!!??

Rampuri9, muggs and ammusatheesh like this.
  4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Oh feel pity on Suja :( maybe god have something for Vinay and Ruchi ...lets see

5. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

wow... that's a twist... waiting to see how Suja's last wish will be fulfilled...

6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi @sapthu02 she
    Thanks for giving us a wonderful story and awesome narration. Please don't feel that there are not much comments as there will be silent readers like me and one fine day they will shower thier comments like a waterfall.
    I was thinking about why Ruchi did not join hands with Vinay as she understood him well and also santosh was trying to patch them many times. But for the sake of the story, Ruchi has to join with Vinay and Suja needs to do that. I really like this character Suja and her understanding for Vinay. He will for sure miss her when he comes to know about her health condition.
    Eagerly waiting for next part.
    Again, for sure everyone likes your story and keep writing for there are lots of people whose diversion is reading stories.

7. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

Beautiful narration and eagerly waiting to know whether ruchi will forgive Vinay

8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@sapthu02 Fantastic story. Loved the way you brought out emotions from all the characters. Very touching words. Keep rocking. Write more stories .my wishes ma

9. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Sorry Guys.. was away from Cyber for almost a week.. will post the next episode tomorrow..

10. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

hi sapthu - read all chapters from 4th to latest at one go .. your narration is amazing taking the reader to past and present. thank you for all the lengthy episodes as well:)
    Waiting for the story to unfold..