1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rhythm Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Jun 11, 2018.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Mmmm..kind of suspense..what happened between Vinay and Ruchi?? Whys she is back now? How is Vinay gonna handle this? Good going!

2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@sapthu02 Read all episodes. Very nice. Abundant money drains love.

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 6

Vinay had an important meeting. Even rescheduling them was not possible. He worked for a company as a Vice President. He had to be there that day and that had no excuse.

He desperately didnt want to miss the chance of going to the venue. Be it a truth or a fake call, but what if its Ruchi herself. He didnt want to take chances. Its years since they even met each other. He was not sure how she would look. How would she be dressed.Is she coming alone or along with her kids or husband. Too many questions stormed his brains. Every second was like millions of minutes. He was not able to sit in the meeting for long.

He became restless and wanted to leave the place as soon as possible. The time stamp was important as well. He couldn't leave office until that specified time.

Lo, The time came and he left his office. He drove his car like mad. Its been ages since he even rode that way. He reached home and took a shower. He didnt utter a single word to anyone. He was confused if Santhosh has to be informed on the same.

He pulled out his clothes trying to remember what she loved him to be dressed with. He wore a black jean with a White T shirt. He wore a black jacket on top.

He wore the same watch that she gifted him. He wore the chain that she gifted. He wanted to go there as a complete person who was loved by Ruchi. As Ruchi's Vinay.

He picked up his bike keys and walked to the dining room. He had never believed in God. But today he wanted to enter the pooja room. He entered inside and for a minute he prayed, " God, I am not sure if I am forced to come to you. But, today I am not sure if I will be meeting Ruchi. If so, please show her to me in a good state. Show me her life in a happy manner. Let her not go through troubles and struggles.

If I had made any mistake forgive me. But, please provide me an opportunity to say my Sorry for what i have done to her. Without that my guilt is killing me each and every day."

He walked out of the pooja room. Mangala and Suja saw him in suprise. The tear on the sides of his eyes fell down. He wiped them with a tissue and wore his shoes.

Mangala was sure that he is upto something. But, she just hoped that it was not serious. But, Suja knew her husband. This is not the same Vinay she has seen and lived with. What had happened to him today?

Is he into any trouble? Was he going through any miseries? Is she not close as a friend to share his good and bad? Vinay had never told her anything until it was highly important. For Suja she knew Vinay was trying to be normal and live with her for the sake of it.

Vinay drove the bike fast. He reached the venue 20 mins ahead itself. He ordered himself a tropical iceberg. It was the cafe Coffee day.

He waited there and almost it was to be 6pm soon. So many people had come and gone and there was no trace of Ruchi. He felt restless. He dialed the number from where he got the call and now the phone bell rang. He waited for someone to pick up the call, but, the call was disconnected.

He tried again. It was now switched off. He started getting a feeling that these could be a fake call and some one is playing a prank with him. He got up from the seat and was about to leave. He saw a lady entering inside.

It was Ruchi herself. It was the same Ruchi.

She entered inside and walked straight to him. There was few exchange of glances, but, there was no conversation. Some one had to break the ice. Vinay noticed her from top to bottom.

And her looks had completely changed.

She looked more matured. The bubbly Ruchi was missing. She was wearing a saree. She was super slim as she used to be before. She had a long hair. She wore a mangal suthra. That proved she was married. And she was wearing a toe ring too. There was a pair of golden anklets.

She was wearing something like a wedding ring her left ring finger. She was wearing a simple single studded diamond ring on the right. She wore a bracelet. She had a tatoo done on her right arms as "Vinay"

Who was the first to break the ice? Vinay had no words to speak. He didnt know how and where to start. She was silent. She sat and was starring all over. She didnt look excited. She didnt look happy on seeing him

But, her face showed that she had lots of questions to ask.

Vinay couldn't keep silent anymore. He wanted to talk. He wanted to hear her. He started, "How are you?".

She replied, " Fine." and she didnt ask anything. She didnt speak the next word. This was little difficult for Vinay to take it through the next set of conversations.

He now knew what he had to do. He picked up the menu card and called out for someone to serve the table.

"One Iced Eskimo and one Tropical Iceberg. Gimme one Black forest pastry, and give it after sometime."

That meant that he didnt want any one to disturb him. But she interuppted. " Im sorry, pls cancel the Iced Eskimo, I want an expresso. And no pastries. Make it quick."

That was a direct hit.

"Ruchi, you dont want to eat what I ordered? Why did you cancel them. They are... ", before he could complee.

"Why should I take them Vinay? I like to order myself. Its not always some one would like to have the same favourites. There needs to be change in life too!", she was pretty rude while she replied back.

Vinay did find a change in her. BUt this kind of change was something like too hard to digest. She was not the same before. She loved what he loved. Not that he was specific on her liking. They shared a similar interests and liked each others passions. In fact, they encouraged each other and motivated in each and every intertest they had. So it was so suprising to find the change in her. He was lost in his thoughts.

"Vinay...", RUchi called him.

"Yeah.. Tell me".

"I gotta leave. I came to meet you. I have your number. I will call and talk you. When are you free again?"

"Leaving? Now? We haven't spoken anything. And why meet someother day?"

"Err.. No Vinay, Its late. I have to leave. I should meet someone. I gotta go. I promise will call you again."

"Ruchi.....", she got up and she left.

Vinay saw her leaving. She walked out of the Cafe. She stood out for a minute. And a guy came in a bike. She left with him. Vinay couldn't see the other person face as he was wearing a helmet.

He was left confused. She came to meet her. She stayed there hardly for 15 mins. She didnt speak anything. She didnt ask anything. She was messaging some one. Then she left. Was that her friend? Husband?

His head was reeling over. He couldn't concentrate. He wanted to call her. He dialed her number. It was in call waiting twice. He then received a message, " Will call you back tomorrow. At present busy with something else."

So she will call back tomorrow. Vinay lost his sleep. He was not normal. He was initially praying to meet her. He wanted to spend some decent time with her. He wanted to talk to her and ask her his apologies. He was now not finding a reason of her visit and what she wanted to convey to him.

4. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 7

"Why should I take them Vinay? I like to order myself. And not always and every time a person can eat the same thing", she was pretty rude while she replied back. Why did she speak that way? She never used to speak that way anytime??

The way she had dressed, he knew she came in there to impress him. That was the same way he wanted her to dress every day when she was with him. He fell for her. He knew that at the wink of her eye he will be on her feet.

But she didnt come for that. She didnt come to impress him. She did not talk to him. She just ignored him and she walked away. What was the motive? Was she trying to play a game?

His sleepless night continued. Mangala was sure that her son is upto something. He drank so much that day. And he drank the same way when he heard that she will be married. Now the day returned back in his life. He didnt want to hold his senses. He didnt want to think. He didnt to open his eyes and see the real world.

The love for her has not faded away. He can even now leave everything and anything for the sake of her. But, he knew she didnt come back for that. She didn’t. she has changed a lot. The love for her has not reduced in him, but there is no love in her for him!! That feeling was even more worse!!

And he knew there could be a strong reason for her to come back. He could read her mind. He can read her thoughts and can predict her behaviour. He can sense her words and reactions.

He had been with her for whole of 9 long years. No one can know her better than him. May be not even her parents.

She had told that to him many a time that no one can understand her better. She was always right on that.

Looking at her face, Vinay can make out what is she upto and what would run in her mind. But today it was all topsy turvey. He is not able to guess why she came to meet him when didnt open her mouth to speak. She didnt communicate. She didnt ask him anything and what does she want?

He knew what he had created and made enough of damage to their relationship. The feel of guilt was killing him.

He drank so much and so much that he couldn't stand. He was not able to walk. He fell down from his chair when he got up from to go to his room. Hearing him Suja and Mangala came running. They cried and they took him to the room. They turned the air conditioner on and left him inside.

His head was reeling. Not know what when and how he came inside his room. He didnt want to trouble his brain and finally he slept. But his sub conscious brain was talking and reminding about his life with Ruchi.

Again his senses carried him to his past. The life with Ruchi. How they craved to be with each other.

Ruchi as a person never liked to lie and never encouraged a person who lied. There was once a time a major fight between Ruchi and Vinay where he lied to her for a simple thing and she got to know.

Usually she is fiery tempered person. But when it comes to Vinay, she never understood where her anger vanished. Rather she always wanted to get out of the scene.

"Vinay, I cannot fight with you. I cannot even use a single harsh word on you. If I ever do that you can never imagine how I would hurt myself. Hence to avoid these situations, where, there raise an argument please leave me alone and I will also do the same. Our love for each other will not keep us apart for long. When we cool down we can sit and talk."

She had told this many a time to Vinay. They f0llowed that. If there was a fight which would arise when they travel in the car, Vinay stopped on the highway and left the car. He would stay away for around 20 -30 mins and they got back together to discuss things at peace.

He decided what she should learn, what she should work. He knew her strengths and weakness.

There was a time when they never spoke to each other and spent time in silence and enjoying each and every minute of togetherness and presence.

Life was not like this anytime for Ruchi. Getting a person who is super cool and understanding is every women's dream. And Vinay was one of that sort.

Vinay travelled very often to France and he did some course as well as he was involved in his family business. And those days during his absence Ruchi was always down and she never could take that seperation. Vinay on the other hand is a kind of person, when it comes to work and studies, he completely forgets the whole world even when it comes to Ruchi.

Though Ruchi knew a lot about Vinay, this small seperation was also something big for her and she had spoken a lot about that to Vinay. But, he had his own skills to convince her to get her on his track. And she did compramise about this as she didnt want to hurt him.

This kind of Ruchi was the person who cannot live without Vinay, was the person who left him without a notice for one mistake that he did to her. She was a person who hardly made any mistake and she was the one who cannot forgive people who did mistakes.

Ruchi was waiting for a chance to get out of her house as soon as possible.All she needed was Vinay and to be with him. Vinay also felt the same but the fear of his mom was always something he could never come out with.

After her studies Ruchi found a job. She started her carrier as in a small Accounting firm where her job was like an accountant role. Her salary was pretty less a fresher. But, still she was happy with the pay and the place that she worked as Vinay dropped her on the way to his office and picked her up on the way back from his office.

Here also she always wanted to be with him. Their relationship grew and the closeness were too good. Their understanding and love grew with their love. Finally Vinay came to the state that he was not ready to wait for things to happen. He wanted to inform his mother about his love. He seeked some time with Ruchi and wanted to talk to his mother about this.

He was sure that if its for him she will do anything and his mother will approve for his love proposal. He never did realise that he had mistaken about Mangala who was more an politician than a mother.

Santhosh gave another idea to clear the issues at one end first. Than making thing complicated on both the sides. So first they wanted to talk to Ruchi's family about their love.

Ruchi's father was a very happy and a simple man. So when he heard about this all he wanted was Ruchi's happiness. He knew about their relationship a very long time back but he didnt want to interfere and acted as a perfect father and gave them space for them to come back to him.

All he wanted was Vinay's mothers approval and after that he was ready for what ever it could be the circumstance when it comes the marriage scene.

Now as things got cleared at home, Ruchi's happiness were in no bounds. But this made things complicated and scary for Vinay. He was slowly losing guts to talk to his mother. As days passed his fear made him stay away from Ruchi. He started avoiding her calls and even made lame excuses to say why he cannot come and meet her.

Soon it was days and then months, slowly Ruchi was getting worried and annoyed with Vinay. She even started suspecting his love.

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 8

But, this topic was something major with Vinay. He was not ready to speak or discuss anything about this. He was sure of his mother's character. He didn’t have the guts to speak to her.

Their misunderstanding started after this topic of marriage was opened. Vinay started avoiding her and didnt want to meet her. He knew that whenever they meet up they end up in a fight for something or the other and the relationship was getting worse. He even forced himself not to message her as well.

Ruchi was not happy with what he was doing. It was one day when she lost her peace and she walked upto his house. She never expected Mangala to be at home. May be that was one of her bad day. She spoke to Managala and in turn got insulted to the core.

Mangala made it very obvious that she was looking out for a bride who is from abroad and born with nothing than Riches. She even called Ruchi's family as a beggar's family as her father was working for a company.

That was good enough for Ruchi to feel the insult and she walked out of the house with tears. Mangala didnt leave this there. She even took this to Ruchi's family. She went there and insulted her father. She called him names. She threatened that she will murder Ruchi and throw her in the garbage if she even gives one stare towards Vinay.

This time Ruchi's father was not the same. He too spoke a lot. They had a very bad exchange of words and their conversation turned into abuses then into curses which ended up as a good source to stop any further thoughts about getting their kids married all their life.

Ruchi was at work when all these happened. And she was not aware of anything. Ruchi didnt expect this kind of thing to happen. The father whom she trusted to be supportive for her love turned out to be a villian. It was predicted. She was well aware of this and was sure if Vinay never stood for her, she was not even ready to put her father down.

What she was scared of, what she didnt want to happen did take place. And Mangala showed her true colours. And after that incident there was not a single call from Vinay and it was almost 2 months since they ever spoke to each other, meeting each other was out of question.

Ruchi's anger was in no bounds. She first wanted to contact Vinay, but, later her friends and cousins convinced her stating he was not even worth that. Hence, she let it go. ANd didnt want to think about him any more.

It was not that easy to stay without Vinay. Being in his arms and smiles every day for almost 9 years, these two months were closer to hell. BUt, in front of her father, he was nothing to her. Vinay is a person who didnt even bother to even ask sorry for the damage that his mother did.

She knew that was not easy. Life was getting tough. Each and every person she came acorss in her life knew Vinay. They talk about Vinay. Everyone who see her asked about Vinay. They asked why she was not with him. They asked why they didnt even contact her.

She was not able to answer the questions. She gave up on anything that was related to him. She was getting annoyed and irritated with herself. She couldn't believe how she was cheated and how he played with her love. She was not at all interested with the work she was doing. She couldn't concentrate and she was not just normal.

On the other hand, Santhosh and Vijay tried contacting her every now and then. She insulted them. She didnt want to talk to them. She disconnected the calls if it was they who called up. She was not at all interested. She felt that its again their prank to create patch ups. She was not really not interested.

It was almost two months by then. Ruchi felt alone. She was feeling weak and exhausted. Every routine was the same. There was no change in that and no enthusiastic feeling within to even run the day. Weekends were even more torture for her and she didnt want to even get out of her room.

Her father noticed her. He knew that he was losing his daughter day by day. Life was getting bad. And he hated to see his bubbly daughter killing herself day and night. He then decided to contact Mangala again for the same.

He knew that what was happening to his daughter was not right. He never wanted to see her this way. After all she chose the right guy, but what if his mother doesn’t agree, he was there to support them. As a father he had stood for Ruchi for all her good. Now again for her he felt that there would no harm or insult, yet he would do something to get his daughters smile back. He decided to meet Mangala without Ruchi's knowledge.

After all he expected a humanly behavior from her. And Just talk to him in a peaceful manner even if things wouldn’t work out. But, it was not only his daughter, its Mangala son also who is involved.

He was mistaken. She hasn’t changed. She was the same and the rudeness hasnt changed. She didnt talk to him as Ruchi's father, but she never respected him as even a human.

Vijay's attempt didnt go for a waste. Finally he decided to meet Ruchi at her office. She first thought it was Vinay. But when she walked near to him she realized that it was his brother.

She refused to talk to him. But Vijay had to forcefully make her listen.

" I don't want to talk anything from other than to just listen to what I say. My brother is almost in his death bed. My mom, for the sake of caste and money she even attempted to kill her own son!"

Tears rolled from Ruchi's eyes. What had happened to Vinay?

" What has happened to Vinay?"

"HE is admitted in the hospital. I tried calling you and reaching you many times. If at all you would have responded before I would have saved him now." Wiping his tears Vijay stated what had happened.

"After you came home and spoke to my mom, Amma called up some one. Vinay was not aware of what had happened at home. He just came home after work and she asked him to go with him to some relative home. Usually, the black cats accompany Amma. But, this time, she left alone with him. I was not there at home when these happened.

Later she returned back the next day morning. When we informed her that Vinay was missing from last night she pretended as if she didnt hear anything. But, I heard her speaking to some one where the conversation was clear to make me understand that he is under the influence of some medicines and she had asked them to keep him that way until she let them know what to do next.

Santhosh and I tried finding his where abouts. but, in front of my mothers political influence we are nothing. After your dad came and spoke to her and left. She called up those guys to release my brother.

Vinay was bought home. but he was not normal. He didnt speak. He couldnt speak. He was lying like a dead body. We came to know that she had kept in under the influence of drugs for a week and the last dose that was given was a over dose for his body to take.

That had affected his brain and body moments and he is lying on the bed, alive, but in a dead state. He is a vegetable now. Alive and of nouse.

Past two months we have spent a lot of money and time to take him to different doctors and different treatments. None are able to do anything. The last option in our life to save my brother is you. He was not able to call you. He was not able to contact you. I know you are angry on him. In this state I know he cannot.

Could you please forgive him. i just trust and hope than he can be saved only by you. Can you come with me and see him once?"

Ruchi was getting flooded in her tears. She didnt know what to do. How did she ever suspect her love and her own Vinay just like that?

6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

oh my god..couldn't bear the pain of love :(

poor Ruchi and Vinay

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 9

Ruchi was confused. How did she ever think about him this way? Was that all the love she had on him? How did she lose the faith on a person whom she loved and lived for?

She had to do something to save Vinay. She now decided to go and meet him. But this time to be more careful, she didnt want to inform his situation to anyone.

Yes she was right. One wrong move will make things go against her. It was her luck that Mangala left to Delhi for a conference. Vinay as under his Grandmother and Vijay's control. With Vijay's help she knew she can meet Vinay everyday. But, whats the use? Where is the point? Everything was ruined.

Vijay was slowly losing his confidence in getting back to life. And doctors confirmed that its going be a miracle if Vinay can get back to normal. It can be just MIRACLE!!

Ruchi was a strong follower of Shiradi Sai Baba. She started her 9 weeks fasting for the same. She prayed and prayed. She left to work. She met Vinay on the way back. There was no improvement. It was the 8th week of her fasting and she had been to the Sai Baba temple as usual.

It was an evening. She was praying to Baba. She cried out. She wanted Vinay back. All that she could at that time was to pray. And thats when some one came and handed over a visiting card. That person was giving that card to so many of them.

The card had some information about an ayurvedic treatment. Ruchi lifted her eyebrows. That interested her. To be precise that card drew her attention. She ran to the person who was distributing the card. The person said that his daughter met with an accident and in that all her nerves stopped working. Doctor's confirmed that she cannot walk or rather get out of the bed anymore.

He was a strict Sai Baba devotee. He happened to meet the Ayurvedic doctor at the same temple few months back and with his treatment his daughter is able to not only walk but even run. Now as a service and out of gratitude he was distributing the card to everyone.

Ruchi started crying. She fell to the stranger legs and thanked him. She took the card and made a call immediately. The person on the other side picked up teh call instantly. He listed to the entire conversation and said that he wanted to meet Vinay.

With Vijay's help she took Vinay to the ayurvedic center. The doctors there were dressed in simple dhothi and White shirts. They were Malayalee's. They first examined Vinay and that took close to three hours.

Ruchi waited there with lots of hope and expectation. All that she wanted to listen was a YES.

The ayurvedic practioners came out with a smile. They said that this case can be treated. They wanted Vinay to be admitted there for about a week and they said they can make a difference.

Ruchi thanked them. She took an off for a week from her office. Vijay had to do lots of ground work here. He first spoke to the doctors and got Vinay discharged. He ensured to his grandparents that he can very well take care of him alone. And also he was sure that everything was under his control and then he informed Ruchi to take leave from her office.

That one week was very crucial for Vijay and Ruchi. They took care of Vinay each and every second. First three days didnt help. They didnt see any change. She could feel that Vijay was slowly losing his hope. But Ruchi believed that this opportunity was given by Baba himself and she was completely in bhakti with him. She was sure Vinay will be alright.

On the fourth day after the treatment. Vinay moved. He moved his hands. He moved his neck. Some movements on his toes as well. And that made the PR actioners and Vijay too feel positive about the treatment.

A week later the practioners mentioned that the treatment has to be extended to another two weeks. Vijay couldnt stay there to take care of him due to some work. But Ruchi ensured that she was there with Vinay all through the treatment.

As planned in another 1 weeks time, Vinay was able to start sitting and eating normally. The medical tests proved that he was under high seducive medicines which was a over dose for him. Slowly that had taken over his brain nerves too. But it was not too late, hence they were able to save Vinay.

He was bought back home.

Vinay stopped talking to his mother and didn’t want to be in his house. He met Ruchi one day evening, " Can I ask you something? I want to be with you.Will you come with me? I started hating Chennai and cannot forget what my mom has done to me, I would have lost you all my life. I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want to give her a slightest clue that I got back to you again. She will not rethink twice to kill me or you this time.

Please for me.. for us.. for our love. Can you hold my hand and come with me? Situations are not that good that I can even try to speak to your dad. I don’t want to delay. I want to be with you, just you and me .. us !! together?? I am waiting for your YES."

Ruchi was very happy. She knew that its not the time that she could speak to her parents about this topic. And it could even create harm for Vinay. What was he saying was right. Go with him and live with him before marriage???? Is that right? She was not sure. And all these years being with him, she knew that he was a gentleman and what distance he had maintained with her.

She remembered his words.. “ It will take second to get your YES to sleep with you.. That’s not what I want… I want to share my life with you. I want to show you how much I love you, how much I want to share my life with you, how much I owe you for the love you shower on me.. I want you to be my wife.. first before there is any intimacy between us.” May be that was what was holding them back from being intimate.

He was true to his words. He never tried to cross his limits. Except for hugs and kisses. They just shared glances and smiles and only love. May be, there wasn’t any bigger word to say and describe what was happening between them. But the chemistry and understanding was so good that they just die for each other.

She agreed, “ Yes, I will come with you. To be with you, on one condition!! I want to work and send my money to my dad.”

“Do what ever you want, take what ever I have.. its yours!! But promise me, you would never leave me.”, assured Vinay.

So they planned to go out of the city. It was easy for Vinay to look out for a job in a different city. And for Ruchi earning and going to work was a priority as she had to support her family. So, she informed her dad that she was getting transferred to Bangalore. And she will be staying in her company’s guest house for few months. Initially, her dad wanted her to resign and look out for a job in Chennai itself. But knowing the stress that she was undergoing because of Vinay, he agreed considering the fact that a change in work place and location can help his daughter to over come her emotional breakdown.

Vinay, got a job in TIL solutions, Bangalore. And he joined first. While Ruchi was serving her notice period. In a months time, Vinay was able to find a house and get that furnished to get Ruchi there permanently. Vinay couldn’t stop being happy and his happiness was of no boundry. He wanted to marry her. Make her beloved one his wife, give her all the due respect before she is even his!! He was sure that Ruchi will be happy to get married to him. But, no not now!! He wanted to maintain the suspense and surprise and wanted to tell her once she visits Bangalore.

muggs likes this.
  8. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 10

With Vijay and Vaishnavi’s help he was able to do the shopping for the wedding. In fact, Santhosh & Vijay was very happy for them. Santhosh knew what kind of of play boy was Vinay and how many girls he had slept with. In fact girls were like tissue papers as per him, but now, for a girl, he is being loyal and being dedicated, he gained more respect.

Vinay remembered Ruchi telling about her mothers wedding Saree. In their customs, they are supposed to wear a white saree with red border for wedding. She always wanted that. So he purchased a white silk saree with a red border. He purchased a ready made blouse and some accessories with Vaishu's help for Ruchi.

The next thing was to do shopping for some ornaments and mangal suthra. Ruchi always wanted a mangal sutra chain which was 21 soverigns (168 gms). She said that her granny wore the thickest and highest weighed mangal sutra. She wanted to wear something more than that. Its a saying in her custom that, more heavy the chain is, that long the bride groom will survive.

As for the ornaments, Vinay always knew that Ruchi was a simple girl with no big fantasies and expectations. But, for now, he wanted to get a diamond ring, diamond nose stud, a pair of bangles and chain.

After buying all these items. He had packed them safely and started planning when Ruchi should arrive there. And post her arrival he wanted to plan for the wedding as a suprise in a good muhurtha time.

He consulted an astrologer and the date and venue was fixed. The marriage was planned in a temple. He had planned for a small lunch and dinner in a hotel.

He wanted each and every moment of Ruchi's life in Bangalore and with him should be the best and unexpected with happiness, suprises, love and enjoyment. Hence he planned to get her to a hotel first and not to his house. After a day of her stay in hotel, the very next day was their wedding. He will get her to his house. Yes, their house.

To give her more suprises, he sent her flight tickets. Santhosh accompanied her from Chennai to Bangalore. That was her first flight trip. She had never travelled in an aeroplane before. Santhosh kept telling her that she has more of suspense's waiting.

Ruchi was indeed happy. She just carried her certificates, 2 bags of clothes. She was happy that she will be with him. But, it was a great leap in her plan to stay together in the same house.

She decided to visit Vinay first and then somehow convince him to make her stay in a paying guest accomodation. Staying together before marriage was not right. And she was sure that will give in more liberty to cross their limits. There would be too much of unwanted talks that they have to listen later in case if they stay together.

She was worried if he is going to agree for the same. But for now, lying to parents and going to a differnet city gave her butterflies in her stomach. She has never gone against her dad's will and wishes. It was the first time, she is cheating on his trust and hiding the truth. The guilt was killing her. The first flight travel in the window side seat, gazing through the sky and passing through the clouds were giving her more of goosebumps.

Santhosh captured her every move and smile in his camera and was enjoying her childishness and the kid in her.

Drifting to his own thoughts, Santhosh, was thinking how he had become a friend of Vijay and Vinay. They all studied together in the same class and same school. being from a middle class family, they never saw him that way. Both the brothers shared their good and bad with him. Soon Santhosh became their family member itself. Being a born christian, he learnt how to go to temple. What are the Hindu festivals, rituals and customs. And the twin brothers knew a lot about Christianity.

Vijay and Vinay fasted during lent season along with Santhosh. The three visited churches together and shared the same thoughts, even, when they were from differnet religion.

He was very happy when Vijay found a girl for himself. Such a humble girl with so much of respect. Vaishnavi, as the name says by itself, a girl of silence, smile, inner peace and happiness. A godess itself. He liked her simplicity. A simple and comforted girl. For a person like Vijay, she was a perfect match. Both hardly spoke, most of the time, silence spoke more than actions. They hardly expressed and hardly interacted, but, expressed their love in a manner which is understood by all.

Ruchi's entry was such a storm. Firstly, Vinay was never a guy to fall for girls, after all, it was just for a sake of pleasure and not for any commitment. And for his character and show off attitude, a guy with riches and lavishness, a girl like Ruchi was completely opposite. Ruchi was a chatterbox who hated drinks and smoke and got adjusted to the high end smell and so called fragrances being with Vinay.

Santhosh was not even sure if he would continue the relationship with her as it was complete opposite and extreme on each end. Ruchi hated noise, crowd, smoke, smell and rushes. Vinay was just that she hated of all. With strong perfumes, smoking, drinks, pubs and noisy so called music jarring and tearing the ear drums down. A bike racer and extremist.

After the very entry of Ruchi, So called Vinay's habits or so called Ruchi's hatreds were adjusted to each other's likes and dislikes. They started enjoying each other company and no matter what they didnt like, yet started living with it.

While Santhosh's mind was racing with all these thoughts, he saw Ruchi's innocence enjoyment and happiness. He could feel nothing but happiness inside him. At that moment, he put a cross and prayed to God and Ruchi asked, "What's it Anna?", and he gave a smile with a tear rolling down from his eyes, " Thanks ma, for being my sister and being everything for my Friend Vinay." He gave a tight hug.

The hug which didnt have any other inner meaning other than being a best Brother Sister relationship.

After a 45 minute flight journey, they landed in Bangalore. A call from the airport to Vinay confirming their arrival from Santhosh gave him an immense happiness. "what else Anna? Finally your girl is here. And what more.. you will be starting a new life. I am so happy for you.", as the exchnage of words the hugs tightened on each other between both the brothers and Vaishu also joined, " Me too", and the three hugged each other.

After the Airport formalities, Ruchi reached the hotel. Again, the first time stepping inside a three star hotel. At the reception Vijay and Vaishu was waiting to receive them. They guided them to their rooms. Vinay was waiting there impatiently. As soon as the love birds met each other, they planted kisses on each other forehead and cheeks and hugged each other.

The romance were broken to conversation when Santhosh started, "Guys where are we going for dinner?? I guess my intestines are hungry and grumbling for food."

"We three are going out for Dinner and we will leave these two here and order food to their rooms. And we will have a drink and shall we be back by 11pm?", asked Vijay.

Vinay gave a wink and with a cheer laughter the three left the room leaving these two in together.

"So, all set? Are you happy?" asked Vinay.

"Hmm, but why in a hotel. You said you already rented an apartment right?", enquired Ruchi.

"Yes, a 2 BHK apartment. With all the facilities. And its a furnished apartment in fact!! I want to take you there. But your brother (Santhosh), wanted to take you home only a good muhurta day. As per his wish. Its a day stay in this hotel.

Vijay and Vaishu have arranged for a special pooja tomorrow in a temple. We shall go there in the morning and then we shall go home."

"Sounds Nice!! Everything is fine. But, I want to tell you something. May be, its important to discuss. ", Ruchi hesitated.

"Please Ruchi. Stop all discussions. You dont know how much I was waiting for this day. To lie on your lap. Hugged in your arms. Kissed from your lips. And more and more.. I dont want to tell you all.. may be.. from tomorrow you will see a different person.. a different Vinay, in your life.

I was waiting for so many years to show much I love you. I want to shower and fill your life with so much love and happiness, so much of .......," before he could complete the sentence, Ruchi placed her lips on his and closed the conversation with silence.

At Vinay’s house, he woke up with his wife’s Voice. And his Son on him!! Being in the past was the best than being in present ….. Vinay woke up and lifted his son!!!

9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

wonderful episode...could feel the bonding between everyone :)

10. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 11

In reality, in present life..

The other voice started talking to her. " Ruchi, enough! I think you have given enough of punishment to him that he is full of guilt and pain. Enough of this pain. Better be good to him. Its you who wanted to meet him. You wanted to see him once. You wanted to show your daughter who her father is. Its you who wanted to showcase to the world that he was your husband..."

"Stop it!!!... I cannot hear that word again. He is not my husband!!! Neither Vishaka is my daughter.. She is yours.. Jessy’s and your daughter!!!!", Ruchi screamed furiously. She sat down crying. Here things were getting bad.

She never wanted to go back to Vinay. He had killed her trust, he called her names, he cheated on her love.. and finally gave up on her!! She never wanted to even go back to him in her wildest dreams. Never.

"Anna, its my child, my daughter. I never wanted to go back to him to show case that we have a daughter, born to him and me! After I left her under your care.. tell me one thing? Except for feeding her for 6 months did I have any kind of connection with her? Have I come back to you in these 10 yrs saying or mentioning she is my daughter? Its your daughter, only yours and Jessys..!!

Yes I wanted to meet him. And you know why!! My property, my money, my mother's will!! And I wanted to prove that I was his wife!! So I get all of them back!! But, never wanted him to even know that he has a daughter, born to him and.. and me..Does any one know about this child .. other than you me and Jessy??????"

"So you have really agree the fact that Vishaka was born to him. But, dont want to agree and show the child the father and vice Versa!! I guess we are not heading anywhere. The point for you to come over here, the reason to meet him.. for one damn **** that I have in my life is affection .. for you, my friend - Vinay and your daughter… Er.. I stop it here.. my daughter……... I am doing this.

I saw him crying out of pain, agony, guilt and what more.. ran everywhere to find you. Though I was aware of what was happening around and where you are , I stood, stood still like a rock.

Whom should I support?? I supported you, as I agreed in my mind, body and soul, that you are my sister, from the time you entered in VInay's life. Vinay is not my friend, he is everything. My life, my breath, the reason for what we are alive.. I owed and owe him a lot.. But for this??

I have known about you! I was with you throughout your pregnancy! I saw Vishaka born, I took care of you. I gave you a meaning of your life, support and courage to face everything bravely. Tell me now.. without me.. would you have done anything??"

There was a complete silence. She pleaded, joining hands together. " Anna, without you, there is no Me and my daughter... and you are the biggest strength. Atleast dont betray me. I need my mother's property for Vishaka.. as I have promised and as per my mother’s will I have come back when she is 10 years old. I can only have that on submission of my marriage certificate. I need that from Vinay.. in fact I want to do that now. But, not in any point of life I want to forgive and forget Vinay's words and how he treated me. Alteast, you understand my feelings.!!!", she walked away silently.

Santhosh stood speechless. He walked to the terrace. He lit a cigarette. After a smoke, dialled from his phone. On the other side, " Tell me machan, (A unique way of calling a friend - but, its a wife's brother being called that way in Tamil), where did you go. I wanted to talk to you something important", Vinay spoke to Santhosh.

With tears in his eyes, Santhosh replied back, " I want to talk to you as well da, something..... but..", his conversation was interupted by Vishaka's voice calling, "Papa.. Amma is calling you down to have food."

Sending her off, he continued, "It was my daughter, I have come to my sister’s home."

"O , okay. Go and have your breakfast. when are you free to talk?"

" I will come and meet you da, you tell me when."

"Anytime, not at home. Shall we meet up in .........no da, come home. I am working from home today. I will wait to see you." with a bye, the phone got disconnected from Vinay's end.

In a complete confused state, Santhosh was not sure what he was doing. All these years he ensured that he was able to hold on to the secret between Ruchi and Vinay.. for now, its hard to speak anything, considering the fact of Suja being in Vinay's life.

Ruchi's hatred on Vinay will never bring back the same love and intimacy again. Probably there is no point in trying.

Even before he gave up. He walked down. As he was washing his hands, he heard Vishaka say, "Papa, amma has prepared idiyappam (string hoppers) and kuruma (Gravy). She said its Ruchi Aunty’s favourite."

With a smile, Santhosh replied back, "Its your appa's favourite too." All he could see was the fuming Ruchi, who was unable to answer anything knowing for the fact that Santhosh mentioned that it was Vinay’s favourite too.

As Santhosh was riding to meet his friend Vinay, he was thinking, what was he going to do.

It was a rainy day in January, he got a call from Ruchi. With a broken and sobbing voice, she asked if he could come to the railway station. Santhosh rushed to the railway station and saw her sitting all alone.

"Why are you sitting here? When did you come to Chennai? Where is Vinay?" Santhosh started shooting her with questions.

ALl he could see was only her sobbing and was in tears. He immediately took her home. Gave her something to eat and asked his mother to take care of her and rushed to call Vinay.

Vinay's phone was switched off " God knows what did that dog drink and what he is doing.", thinking this to himself, Santhosh spoke to Ruchi.

"Anna, I am pregnant.......", Ruchi concluded.

"What..........on earth........"

"Yes, Vini knows this! He threw me out of the house.

Anna... dont be shocked. Promise me two things. 1. Dont ever tell anyone about my arrival here. 2. Please help me with what I want."

"Ruchi,.... are you in your senses?? Are you mad?? Pregnant... you are not married!! You are...."

"Yes, I am not married. I am a bitch. Hence he doesnt want this Bitch's kid.. And asked me to get out of the house."

"Hey. wait!! Ruchi, you are making me go mad now. How did Vinay talk like this? No way.. with you, he cannot talk this way.."

"Anna.. didn't you listen to what I said?? He called me a bitch and he doesnt want this child."

Santhosh head was reeling. He picked up a smoke and lit one of them. She gave a slight cough, " Sorry", he patted on her head and walked out.

What on earth now.. All was fine for two years now. He was so happy with her, how could these two... and she is pregnant..

That word PREGNANT... was making his blood gushing in his veins and he was getting a strong headache.

In a minute, his phone rang, it was Vinay.

"Machaan, that gal walked out of the house da. She is not picking up the call. Now her phone is switched off.", cried Vinay.

"Wait mama, waht happened, where is Ruchi?"

"I dont know da. I thought she was kidding, but, we had a serious argument. I was just mad. I had a drink after the conversation. I am not sure what I spoke.. but, she left the house."

Left the house???????? Now what.. Santhosh, turned inside his house and looked at Ruchi...

Rampuri9, VinuthaS and muggs like this.