1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rhythm Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

good going ..waiting to read what happened after a week:)

2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hi @sapthu02 ,

Nice episodes, read all episode in one go.Curious to know what happened ahead?

3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

ohffo..supper going same like his yahama.,,,this is super fast..
    Priya got ready like a bomb..the word looked funny..lol..but got the jest of it..
    ORIFLAME --is a cosmetic company is what google says .. never heard about it.. is it like taking membership in selling its products??

4. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Yes @peddadas ... oriflame is like Amway company... n Tupperware.. products r different.... between... this is my story.... till the first half...

peddadas likes this.
  5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 4

Thats was a tough thing to choose. Any one would fall for a person like Vinay. He is too attractive. With the kind of lifestyle, lavish and culture any one would go for him. She was just a simple person. She dint know how to react. How to decide. She didnt know much about him. And if at all she is to give a decision is that to the mark that she can hold for long?

Was Vinay playing a game? These kind of men are prone to these love tricks. Girls need to be extra careful. What if she was one among the 1000 that he wanted to be with?

Too many questions swam across her brain. She knew that its not the right thing to do now. TO DECIDE. she needed time.

4 days got over like this. She was not able to do anything. She wanted to forget the thought. But she knew that she cannot. She felt that she was getting attracted to this person. She needed a way out or a proper entry in his life.

She decided to wait till the time could answer. It was a Thursday evening. She went for a walk in the nearest park. Sitting at home was really really boring. When she was confused she preferred a long ride in her cycle and a long walk. She started for one.

She walked for a while till her legs could carry her. Its been a while and she was seeking some rest. Luckily she spotted a small place to sit beneath the fountain.

Soon it was Vinay. She never expected him to come there. she got up from there. VInay came and sat right next to her. She was furious.

Before she could utter a word, she was suprised to hear, " Hi, this is Vj."

She didnt speak a word. She sat back again. This time Vj stood up. He started," Ruchi, SOrry to have come to disturb you. I know I shoulnt have come. But I really had to do so. We were a family of 5. After Dad's death Vinay has turned to a different person altogether. We have never experienced loved from our mother. She was always busy. But that timely affection or love was never there when needed.

I have never seen Vinay like this before. I do admit yes, he was a playboy. He was scared of relationships. He just wanted a person to spend time with. But, with you, I know he is serious.

Its not right on my side to come and talk about this to you. I know it sounds like more of a recommendation type, yet, no.. thats not the intention.

Just speak to him, be with him. Please feel his love, if you can take it that far you will definitely fall for him. He is better than me and he the best in all ways. I know I shouldn’t be saying this. I had to as.. if not I am sure I will lose my Vinay. He is draining inside, dying, crying craving for attention and love.

Love is what was lacking in our life. Vaishnavi had given it all to me. I am sure Ajay will never think something of that as he is a mamma boy and there is nothing more than my mom for him in this world. For Vinay and me, world is different. He could be short tempered, but he is soft cornered. He is always the best, atleast out of the men I have seen in my life. You too will experience and feel I am right if you could get a chance...,” he winked .....”a single chance to understand him.. is all that I wanted..!

Please consider. Rest is left with your decision", he concluded.

This time Ruchi felt that she really had to take some time to think about this. Getting into a relationship is not that easy as we think and also getting out is also not that easy if things are not working out between each other.

She thought its normal for friends or close family members to come and speak on behalf of people like Vinay to create sympathy. Yet she was strong enough with her decision. She doenst know Vinay much and just cannot get into a relationship in that way. Indeed not possible.

She was not ready for any kind of commitment. Yet she was kind of falling for him. That she was not ought to. She wanted to fight this feeling and throw that off her mind.

She was busy with her Oriflame business and her friends. She joined a 2 year course in NIIT was busy attending classes. Meanwhile she was busy with her typing classes as well. In a week her school results would be in and she wanted to first concentrate on her studies and the college that she would get into.

Her dad dreamed of her getting into Engineering life.. engineering college and be a software engineer. But for her, catering. Food is in the blood. The way how food could be cooked and served was all her dream. But, with her dad, it’s a dream and so it will be. She cannot stand and go against her dad and his decisions. That’s how she was bought up and that’s how she was taught in her life.

That was all fate, should we say. The rest that has to happen as its. But what happened next was Vinay's accident. Which was unexpected.

Vinay's mom had been to Delhi. As usual on a friday night Vinay had been with his friends for a drink which later ended up with an accident. His friend Santhosh was pretty fine and escaped with scratches. But, Vinay had serious injuries. But, nothing as life threating. Vijay and Vaishu was there with him.

But Vijay felt Vinay was missing something. May be he just wanted Ruchi to come to know about this accident. He did inform her. On hearing the news she rushed to the hospital. He saw Vinay sleeping. He was deep sleep. His hand had a sling from the neck. One of his leg had a big bandage. His forehead had plasters and little blood marks. Some scratches all over the body as well.

She was silent for a minute. Understanding the situation Vijay explained what had happened. And gave her some space and left the room. Vinay was in the normal ward. He looked like a baby while he was asleep. His face was filled with innocence. He made some grins with pain.

In that small grin she could make out something from inside. She was feeling some changes. Some kind of soft corner may be. She was not sure of that name. Yet, that was something to do with Vinay. May be she should say that she started getting some feelings for him.

He was admitted in the hospital for a week. In between Mangala was informed of the same yet she did sent in money and a person to manage the situation and she was busy with her life, her own job. That was more important than her son's life, which was annoying for both Vinay and Vijay.

The entire week Ruchi was in the hospital from the morning and left home in the evening. They both had hardly anything to speak and there was absolute silence most of the times. She carried few of her books which she read while she was free.

During the weekend, Vinay was discharged and was taken home. Ruchi wanted to be with him. She didnt want to reveal her feelings for him. But Vijay got that. He knew she was feeling uneasy. She behaved different with Vinay.

Vijay wanted to ask her. But Vaishu stopped Vijay and asked him to give Ruchi some time. Vaishu felt that she was confused. Yes, Indeed she was.

It was almost a week over by then since Vinay and Ruchi met each other. She wanted to text him. She never carried a mobile while he did. She wanted to borrow a mobile from her friend. She was hesitant on that. That day night she was restless. She picked up the land line and dialled his number. She gave a single ring and hung up the call.

Within seconds he called her back.

"Ruchi... is that you?", asked Vinay.

"Yes!"

"Haven't you slept?"

"No, Why haven't you slept?"

"I couldn't sleep. And you wouldn't believe if I say you the truth."

"I will believe.. tell me."

"I was thinking about you. Something told me that you will call me. Something made me feel that you are missing me. And I strongly believe that you are in love with me.. am I........", before Vinay could finish he was interrupted.

"Vinay, will you take my hand for ever to be with you as your partner.. if that's not too much to ask?"

There was absolute silence. She was not sure if he was on the line. "Vinay......?"..

"hmm Yes.. I'm right here. Sorry, I was just wondering if I heard you right. Did you say you want to be with me life long....... Does that mean you love me?, just to confirm?"

"Yes, How could you ask me this again?", she burst into crying.

"I want to meet you now.. tell me how.. can I come there?"

"Yes.....I want to see you!."

"Ok Wait Ruchi. I will be there in another 45 mins. When I give a missed call come to your garden, I will meet you there. Let me first wake Vijay up. Bye my Love!!", with so much of love Vinay hung up the call.

Ruchi felt butterflies inside her heart. She was jumping with joy. She was so happy. She couldn't put her feet down. She was flying with colors. She was so happy. She had the feeling like she had achieved something.

She was counting the time. The clock was not ticking by. She stayed in house where there was huge garden. And from the house to the gate it was almost two minutes walk. And entire pathway was covered with plants and trees. It was a beautiful garden. She had spent most of her time sitting in the garden wailing away her time. That was her favorite spot. Today someone special in her life is to meet her there and her happiness were in no bounds.

On the other side Vinay called Vijay. And to his suprise, Vj could understand the scene and guess what could that be seeing his brother's face.

"Anna, did Ruchi say yes?".

That was more than enough for each other to share the happiness. More over Vj was so happy and willing to take Vinay to meet Ruchi. He was so happy to see his brother like this. Its been a very long time. Vinay was completely down and worn out. He had lost his charm. He had lost his smile. He was never happy. The bubbly guy was not the same before. Now Vj was sure that Vinay life is going to be the best.

Vinay was not able to drive the car. And Vj had to take him. But, on the way, Vinay called his close friend Santhosh to let him know that who willingly joined to meet Ruchi that night.

All at Ruchi's home was fast asleep. It was almost middle of the night. She went to the garden and was waiting there eagerly. She didnt wait for the call from Vinay. She was there before that. And her wait was over and Vinay was there.

The smiles, happiness, tears was not less. A hug, that was more than words could explain.. the emotional touch.. the love feeling and butterflies every where, alas not a movie though.. else one could have seen the angels dancing with white clothes at the background.

Love has entered their life. The blooming of flowers also could be heard... Love can do all the miracles.

6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Yes love can do all those wonderful feel no matter wat age we are :) lovely episodes :)

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thanks ammusateesh

8. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

@sapthu02 good one... :clap2: love is in the air:blush:

9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

That was a very nice narration @sapthu02 ...good going! Finnaly love birds are ready to fly..but something should happen...:laughing:

10. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 5

Ruchi did not join Engineering as per her father's wish. She was more interested in accounts like her father and wanted to become a Chartered accountant. The primary thing was to start off with accounts. Her father made her join in science group for her to pursue Engineering in her higher secondary. But, she convinced her father that she will do Computers in NIIT but wanted to do Chartered accountancy as her career and profession.

Finally, her results were announced and she had scored 86% overall. Aravind scored 89% and he got a seat for Engineering in a College near by his home. For Ruchi, it was a utter struggle to get acceptance from her family to pursue what she wanted. Her father let her to join in Cambridge Academy which is in Nungabakkam, Chennai to pursue her Foundation in CA (Chartered Accountancy). She started off her classes early around 7.30am and continued till 9.30am. And Vinay met her for Breakfast before he went to his office. Post her classes Ruchi was busy with her Computer classes and then typing and then she was also going for Accounts tutions which ended only by 7pm in the evening.

Vinay picked her up from the class and then they used to have dinner together before he could drop her back home. Being a correspondence student for B. Com, Ruchi had real tough time preparing for all the classes simultaneously. But, Vinay’s help she was able to do that better.

Everyday meeting each other gave them happiness. The feeling of closeness. The sharing and caring was so nice that they loved to be with each other every moment. Vinay never went to meet her alone. He always took his brother or his friend Santhosh. Getting caught to his mom scared him a lot. Ruchi asked him one day, "you used to go around with so many girls rite, that time didnt this fear of your mom didnt strike?"

And he replied, with a smile,"yes it did. But nothing was sure. I was not bothered about the issues she might create as I was never in any serious relationship. Losing any one at that point of time didnt matter me at all."

Yes, that was really true. Both were so committed to each other. So meeting Vinay in the evening was as much on everyday basis and they hanged out everyday. Even a day without hearing each other was something like a life in hell for both of them.

With all these happening around, Ruchi was able to finish her two years of NIIT graduations and cleared her B.com and also her CA Foundation. For her CA inter she joined in a Accounts company as a Intern and that was a real phase of life where there was too much learning, earning and managing. That required responsibilities and concentration. With no tension in mind and with complete involvement she was able to pursue her studies part time and got placed in an Auditors office as an Accountant.

As thinking about all the things that had happened in the past Vinay had slept without knowing that it was already dawn and he had to rush to the hospital to see his mother.

Coming back to the present life.

Vinay is happily married to Suja around 7 years ago. And they are blessed with a son who was around 9 months old. They had named him Arnav.

Mangala was admitted in the hospital. She is not keeping well. The same story what happens to the people who are old. Its Vinay now who takes care of her. Soon after the break up with Ruchi he was forced to marry Suja.

Suja was Ruchi's school junior. She belonged to Vinay's caste. And he had to marry her. Suja was very much aware of Ruchi's and Vinay affair and she was ready to accept him as he was. It really took a very long time for them to understand each other and live together. FOr which the contribution of time and patience from Suja was so much that she gained his heart and love.

VInay never thought that he can love a girl in his like this. And being his wife, Suja did nothing extra to show the partner / better half feelings. But, she was extra ordinary in expressing her love for even the smallest of smallest things. Vinay couldn't deny her and he was into the reality that now that he is married and he was sure that he has to end his life with Suja no matter how hard it was.

It really took some time. Almost about 5 long years to understand each other and love their life. But, time healed it all. Soon Vinay felt that it is his life. And their love for each other had blessed them with a wonderful son.

Mangala and others were happy indeed.

Vijay and Vaishu love story ended into a marriage. But, that was not an arranged one. It was a self sponsered wedding in their own style and they did inform Mangala that they would never return back to her. They travelled to Australia where Vijay was employed and they were settled there. Vijay and Vaishu were blessed with twin kids. Both a girl and boy and their life was simply complete.

Ajay too didn't change the route. He followed Vijay's path. He fell in love with a girl and didnt want to lose her for his mother. He too ended up walking out of the house and got married to her.

Mangala was left alone. This is when she realised that money was not everything. Fame and name was not everything. Living a life without her children was painful and that had no comparision what so ever.

Being a mother's boy, Vinay could'nt leave her alone. He took the responsibility to take care of her. He ensured that Suja also followed his instruction to take care of his mother. Mangala's political life was all done.

Vinay is now taking care of the family. Suja and Mangala are a perfect pair of how a Daughter in law and Mother in law has to be. They spend more time with each other and they have lots of common interests and passions. That had made Vinay's life more simple.

But what ever be the life with anyone, Ruchi's thoughts never faded away from Vinay's mind. He had never seen a sunrise with her thought and the feelings on her has not reduced a bit.

Suja was very understanding. She never interfered with Vinay's thinking and thoughts. Vinay was very clear in explaining SUja before they could start the marriage topic.

"Suja, I can marry you. I can keep you happy. I can satisfy your needs as a husband. I can live upto your expectations. But, all these can happen until RUchi is not back. If she comes back in my life I can never keep up these promises. In what ever state she is in, whether she is married, whether she has kids, whether she wants me to take care of her kids, no matter what I will do that for her.

I will not let you and our kids (if we have one) down. I will ensure that I give you everything you people need. But my first preference will be Ruchi.

If your mind can accept and understand that, Iam ready for the wedding even if thats today.

And Suja, dont mistake me. You can be better than what Ruchi is. But the love and thoughts for her will never change and you can never take her place. Please dont mistake me. I want to make things clear before we are married."

Suja took time to decide. She has seen Ruchi and Vinay together. She knew how they loved and what was the depth of that feelings were. 9 Long years of love was not something that can be easily forgotten. The only thing that she wanted to do was, she wanted to prove that she can be better than Ruchi in his life.

BUt until now she has caught a place in his heart but replacing Ruchi with hers had never happened. Which was lacking for her. yet, as a husband and a father Vinay has never missed on anything.

Though Mangala is angry with Ajay and Vijay, yet Vinay ensures his contacts with them are there as a brother to stand for all their good and bad.

At times the thought of Ruchi had put him down where he he had been in state of losing his concentration and unable to work state too. He was never aware of her where abouts. She has lost contacts with all the common friends. Her parents had shifted and he couldnt find anything about her.

That was one day when she called up after their breakup and that was the last he had heard from her and about her.

"Vinay, Iam getting engaged today. I will become some ones wife very soon. Its not right on my part to have your thoughts and feelings to continue in my life. That will feel the guilt about it.

What ever you have and had done to my life is just something that I cannot forget and forgive. I am going out of your life. Never will i come back and dont try to contact me as I have to ensure that I live this life happily without your thoughts.

I hate you Vinay. You had given me so much of pain. And so much of love which makes me feel so bad. But, leaving you is the best option. Good bye!"

Vinay couldnt control his tears. He was driving that moment. He stopped for sometime. Before he could answer or talk she hung up the call. He was sure that was his mistake. But he was not given a chance to explain or to speak anything.

He was blank for sometime. He wiped away his tears. He then tried calling her. The phone was not reachable. He immediately drafted via voice, so as soon as her phone is reachable she would receieve the message.

"Ruchi, I am sorry. I know what I did was wrong. At that point of time I couldnt stand for you. I was never brave and acted like a coward. I was trying to run away from the problems. Iam sorry. But dont do this to me. I will leave everything and come out for you. I will live for you. Please forgive me. I want you back. Without you I am nothing. I beg you, please give me a chance to prove that I am really sorry and love you!

You can call me anytime. I know you will come back if my love for you is true. And when uyou come back I will accept you as you are no matter with whom, what you have done. I will never change my number and will never change my love for you."

That message was never delivered. Neither that phone worked ever. Its been so many years now and he didnt have a single contact with Ruchi. He always had his phone locked and was inaccessable for anyone. Suja understood that. She acted as a perfect match. She never interfered. But she never knew the reason for Ruchi Vinay split up. All she knew was they broke up and none gave a reason ever.

She did always wanted to know to understand who was at mistake that time. May be by understanding that she can do some changes with Vinay. But, till date she was never successful. The very start of the topic, Vinay would walk off the place. She never found a chance to discuss. And more over off late that had become unnecessary as all was well between them.

Its been a very long time since they both broke up. Santhosh was not ready to tell Suja the story. All that he could say was if she was ready to spoil her marital life he can tell about it, else its upto her to decide. Yes, she chose not to.

Each and everyday was tough for Vinay. He was surprised to think how his love for Ruchi has never decreased a bit. And only grew more and more day by day. He cursed himself for what he had done to her. What she did was right. Anyone for that matter would have also done the same thing. Yes, he was a coward at that time to face the fact.

Now how is she? What is she doing? Has she been really married? Where is she now? Is she really happy or did she get married for the sake of getting rid of me? These kinds of thoughts kept running in his mind day and night.

And everytime the phone rang with a new or unknown number he picked it up expecting that to be Ruchi. For these many years he started getting a feeling she will never be back. And prayed God that one day he should meet her and fall on her feet for what he had done earlier.

Now how did she trace him? Is it because he hasn't changed the phone number from the time he had taken the mobile connection. Its been 7 years now. Or did she contact any of his friends? He was sure none would give any information about him without his knowledge.

Yet, she did call him. And the meet was unexpected. He was not even aware of whom he was to meet that day. And it was in the same coffee day where he and Ruchi met each other till the time they had been together. He received a call the previous day from a guy. He introduced himself as his friend. He didnt give his name but said that he knew where Ruchi is. And he will let him know if he could come and meet him in that venue the next day at about 5.30pm.

Vinay did panic after hearing her name. He had no clue if she was even alive. He pleaded the caller to give more details but he hung the call.And the next second the phone was switched off. Vinay was not sure if that was a prank or was that seriously to do something about Ruchi. He prayed God that all should be fine. All should be in place.

Was that person sure of telling the name Ruchi? Or was someone trying to play a prank. Until the folllowing day and at the venue, until then there is no guarantee about the truth hidden in the call. So Vinay had nothing else other than to wait!!!!!