1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rewind, replay

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 5, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

When I see school children I want to go back to my school days which were memorable.

How nice it would be if only I could go back to my school days and enjoy being a student. I want to enjoy especially those days which I spent with my friend. Going to school with her in her car, spending two hours everyday in her house in her room , one hour playing and one hour studying. Me learning the questions fast and learning the next question also .Practicing the new exercises in Maths which the teacher will be teaching only tomorrow with the examples given so that we can get excellent remark from teacher.

The joy is specially when we get holidays so that we can enjoy more. The day the school re opens is also a good day because we get to take new books nicely covered and new School Uniform.

School days were the best, no worries, no responsibilities, only studies and be the best student.

Similar Threads
    1. Scorpio707
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Megalife
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. jananb4u
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

:cheers You brought back so many fond memories Vijima.

But when I was in school, I could not wait to grow old and start working so there will be no burden of studying,homework,exams etc :biglaugh

Now that I am working, I feel school was much better.

I dont know how we read and memorized so many books in school but nowadays it is difficult to hold the attention through one training..

If only we can go back to school again now, it would be so good. We will already know whatever they teach and we can get first rank :rotfl

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

In a way, Vijima. But I am quite happy to be over and done with the lugging of heavy bookloads everyday to school, exams, some nasty teachers and a lot of other things. I don't know if school life is as idyllic these days as in the days of our parents. Many schools do not even have a decent playground for children. There is just no space.

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Vidya dear glad I brought back fond memories. I liked you rhumour . to go back to school days as we already know whateverthey teach and we can secure 1st rank, what a good idea, if only it happens its goodna. Enjoyed reading yur post.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Satchi dear so sad to read your post. So you do not like to go back. [

6. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Oh Viji Aunty!

Semma stylish caption. That too my favourite topic. I think many of us are like minded that way. I too loved my school days a lot and enjoy going nostalgic, hovering around those times.

My DD too loves her school days and she is still attached to her school so much that she visits her teachers often and is in constant touch with all school friends. She preserves her school ID Card, report cards, a few note books, even her uniform. She will, I think, have them whole of her life time!

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mallika dear glad to know this is your favourite topic and you love your school days and also your dd. Good to know that your dd is still in touch with school friends and preserves everything relating to school. Good she can show to her children whenshe gets married and has children.

8. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma, when it comes to school days/college days I wish time machine just rewind and replay but when it comes to studies, projects, record work.......oh no !!

Thanks for allowing me to share my views too here ma !!

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sudha glad you also love the school days. You are always welcome. Thank you for renewing my thread