1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Reviews On Mirraw.com

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by aspha, Oct 4, 2016.

1. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

Has anybody used online shopping site mirraw.com? How is it? How is the customer service?

2. sgummadi

sgummadi New IL'ite

Hi, i tried it few months back. But i didn't like the quality. And the standard sizes also not comfortable.

Rishitha likes this.
  3. Jamelia02

Jamelia02 Silver IL'ite

Could be a too delayed reply but work knowing it. I had a pathetic experience with mirraw.com. I happened to order two sarees and requested for blouse to be stitched and provided my exact measurements. But when they arrived I was totally shoked and disappointed. The sarees they sent were no where a match to the one they advertised. If you take a close look at their website, the same saree is sold by many vendors and each have different price for the exact same saree advertised. I didn't have any idea why it was different price for the same one and obviously went on to order the one which was cheaper amongst them And the saree I received was the worst quality ever. And talking about the blouse, forget about the measurements which was obviously dint fit, they seemed to have used left over piece of some other clothes to stitch with mine(I'm not exaggerating)and I was at the peak of my rage. One piece of the blouse was Georgette and the other was cheap silk cotton(both were same color ). I immediately emailed their customer service and had very bad response. Initially they never agreed even for half price refund stating once blouse is stitched we can't do anything and I confronted them with pictures asking how could one stitch suck kind of blouse and after email exchange for several months (also threatening that I would give bad reviews online) and they agreed half refund but I never got any till now even after several follow ups and with time I also didn't put those pictures online. They had a poor service And not trustworthy.
    Later when I thought why would they display same saree with different price then I knew that they kind off vary extensively in the quality and even looks. But how would onc know which vendor for the samr share would give us the best quality even if one chose to pay the high price. Secondly, the blouse the way it was stitched‍♀️. Will try and post the blouse pictures when I get a chance. Please, don't go with mirraw.com.