1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Reviews for pureit ultima, kent pearl, etc, water purifiers and local brands

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by mehtaradhikam, Oct 15, 2015.

1. mehtaradhikam

mehtaradhikam Bronze IL'ite

Hi all!

Good morning to everyone. I want to buy a new ro+uv water purifier. Yesterday only went to local multi brand dealer to inquire. He said to not invest in big brands. Big brands means big marketing cost, and they recover this cost by increasing price. He suggested me to go for GenPure brand. He says this company manufactures ro for big brands like HUL.

I was not fully convinced by his explanation, although he showed me HUL brand ro box, manufacturing was by GenPure only.

My husband likes Pureit ultima ro+uv(farhan wala ro :) )But it is so much costly according to me. I like kent pearl, but reviews says kent is not good in servicing.

I need review about branded and non branded (local manufacturing) ro systems.

Please help asap.

2. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

@mehtaradhikam I don't know what the reviews are saying about kent water purifiers but i have a good opinion and experience with it.

I am using it from a year and half but no complaint, water tastes good. I liked it very much and also recommended to some of my friends.

Hope this feedback have helped u.

1 person likes this.
  3. mehtaradhikam

mehtaradhikam Bronze IL'ite

@surekhap, dear you are always prompt and your replies are very clear. Thank you so much.

1 person likes this.
  4. Yuvarani

Yuvarani New IL'ite

Pureit ultima purifier is a good quality purifier. I am using for long time. Remove the dust particles immediately. So water is 100% pure and tasty.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  5. srinithin

srinithin New IL'ite

Kent pearl is a good purifier. I am using for a long time. It's a good experience. Advanced water purification technology is used. So easy to remove all the impurities from water. So water taste is good.

6. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Livpure Smart Touch ro water purifier is a good purifier. This product I am using for more than a year. This ro water purifier comes with 8 purification system that removes soluble and insoluble particles. Moreover, it not only kills bacteria, germs & pathogens but also removes them from water and discards them. I would recommend all my friends at indusladies to buy the water purifier online after comparing different variety of water purifier and reading more water purifier reviews