Reviews Dr. Chitra Sreenivasa Murthy Of Sakra World Hospital Bellandur.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Ak2016, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Ak2016

Ak2016 New IL'ite

Please share your reviews about dr. chitra sreenivasa murthy. Especially about your experience in delivery with her. both C- section and Normal. and also about the preparedness of the doctor and hospital for delivery.

2. bhavishya

bhavishya New IL'ite

Hello,

Did u consult with Dr. Chitra? Because right now am consulting her for my pregnancy. Please advice.

3. iamlucky1987

iamlucky1987 New IL'ite

Hi bhavishya ,
    Which month of pregnancy you are in now.
    I personally met dr.chitra only once but it was nice talking with her.
    I am here to share my experience with Sakra hospital. All the credit goes to doctors who made my dream come true.
    In short my first delivery was ceserian due to cord round the baby neck with no other complication.
    The day I still remember when I came to know I was pregnant again ,I had only one thing in my head it is I should get prepared myself for normal delivery.
    Me and my husband happily went to doctor to hear the word from her.Once doctor confirmed the first question I have asked " can we go for normal delivery " doctor said " why not".
    The story begins here for the first five months every time I visit the doctor I used to ask the same question and in reply doctor use to say "yes" without any doubt .And all of sudden from the seventh month onwards doctor started telling yes we will try if there are no other complications.
    And in the mid of eighth month she told me 'as your first delivery was ceserian we can't wait beyond the due date but definitely we would go for normal if pains start before due date' which i felt logically correct, But I didn't lose hope.
    A week before my due date we went to hospital for normal visit and doctor was insisting us to go for ceserian. If there was any complication I would have said ok ,end of the day baby is important .
    I felt very disappointed and that is when I have first ever entered SAKRA where I met dr.prabha explained my complete situation if I am not wrong she was head that time. She was the one who supported me and luckily I got pains before my due date and rushed to hospital at around 2'o clock in the night. She attended me over phone at night .The next day morning she came by 08.00 and was continuously supporting me through my Labour. You know Labour pains are something which are unexplainable, unbearable........ She didn't let me down ,she was constantly encouraging me .At some point of time where I couldn't bear the pain asked for ceserian but she didn't go for it.And finally after 20 hours of mild to peak Labour pains I had my baby around 3'o clock in the afternoon. Even after the delivery to till my discharge she was constantly guiding me . I was really felt blessed .

Lalithambigai likes this.