Reviews about Rajagiri Intl school in dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by PraveenaKolli, May 25, 2010.

1. PraveenaKolli

PraveenaKolli New IL'ite

Hi Subia,
    Leaders school is ok..not bad not good. Thats only my opinion. Acadamics are OK. But I didn't see any great activities like swimming..etc. My kids are in KG1. Iam a working mother. When kids started going to school..I wanted to talk to teacher over phone. I tried many times, in the sence wrote in the diary, called school reception..but could not reach her. And they have 33 students in a section with only 1 teacher with out any assistent teacher. I personaly feel 33 is a very big number in KGs. I don't know how it is in other schools.
    But I saw improvement in writing skills in my kids.

-Praveena

2. archana820

archana820 Bronze IL'ite

hi
    About rajagiri i should say its a wonderfull school. my son was in that school when i was in dubai that is before one year. now i am comming back to dubai my first and finall preference will be rajagiri only .they give special care for each and every kid. since they are in budding stage its very good chance for your kids to shine.

3. archana820

archana820 Bronze IL'ite

HI
    This is archana again i am back in dubai and as i wished i got seat in rajagiri school . today was their annual concert it was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Aarthikasi

Aarthikasi New IL'ite

Hi Praveena

Are your children still studying in Rajagiri and Do u live in Ghusais?
    I would like to know if they are taking the school bus what time does the bus come to pick them up and how long is the commute time for them?

Above information will be VERY VERY helpful in deciding the school for my 3 year old som.

Thanks and Regards

5. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

hi arthi

My daughter is in Rajagiri... I would advise you not to go in for Rajagiri at the moment because it is mired in controversy now. No doubt the school is good...but now last month the mgmt has been taken over by Ryan International and the school's name,staff and mgmt is expected to change from the next academic year. Everything is so unsure right now. I am also looking to change my daughters school for the next year. I have recd so many emails in the last one week from both sides, the mgmt as well as other parents about this issue, accusations, counter accusations and rumours etc..so it is all very confusing and i am also very concerned abt the future of the school right now.
    I would suggest, you look for other schools, think twice before you go in for Rajagiri because at the moment things are not good there.

6. archana820

archana820 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Arthi,

Have u decided on the school ? Now u can think about Rajagiri also things are fine in he school now . My son goes to Rajagiri only.

7. manjuranjith

manjuranjith New IL'ite

Hello all,,
    I also had sent my kid to rajagiri when I was at dubai. Needless to say it is an awesome school. Now we r coming back to dubai and due to the current disputes I'm once again in doubt whether I should my kid back there as according to the latest news it has been mentioned that the school management will not change for this academic year. ie (2011 -2012). So does that mean the next year it will change to ryan as the official letters which i receive now from rajagiri is signed by some official in ryan.

Pls suggest..

8. Daman

Daman New IL'ite

Hi Arthi,
    i am looking for my son's admission for march 2014. I wanted to know how is the Rajagiri school. As per your comments it seems like there was supposed to be management change. Has it happened and what is the current feedback of the school. Really appreciate your reply.

9. kappriti

kappriti New IL'ite

Day care facility near al warqaa 1,(near Rajagiri and our own school)

Hi All ,

If at all you are planning for Our Own or RAJAGIRI , I can help you out for day care as I do it for many years now. so let me know if at all you are intrested. Thanks

10. navyaraj

navyaraj Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    does anyone here know when the admissions start at rajagiri international school? I emailed an enquiry to the school..but did not receive any reply..please help.