1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Review on Simbu's Osti please.......

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Dec 12, 2011.

1. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

haha!! now how can i let u allege me with such false accusations... so here is the link...

Osthi Video songs - Kalasala / Osthe HQ Video song - YouTube

enjaaai!

2. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Watched the video SSC... Yeah, Simbhu is sizzling... hehehe.... :)

Sallu was not made to dance in Munni because Malaika is an amazing dancer but Sallu really sucks in dancing... So, if he was made to dance, he would have surely spoilt the whole song... :)

Simbhu is nothing less to Mallika when it comes to dancing... He is an amazing dancer too... So, if both of them are made to dance together, the song would be even more better on the screen... Tht could be the reason STR was made to dance too... N there should be some difference when compared to the hindi version na...

N above all, ivan sumaar figure-ey vittu vaikka mattan, appo Mallika vantha ivan appadiye vittuduvana... Eppadiyum poonthu vilayaduvan... :) (He wont spare an ok figure itself, then how will he let go off Mallika, just like tht... :))

1 person likes this.
  3. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Yeah, but STR is a good dancer, thats something that we should give to him!!

I think the only heroine left out by STR is/was jothika!! he would have had to face surya's wrath for it, i think!!

4. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

How about his six pack??? Does he flaunt it like Sallu ???

5. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

Me too watched in Sun tv mistakily..

From that night,Fever for Me really...

still its not got down

6. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Yes, yes!! He has got one for this movie.. There is a fight between sonu sood and STR in the climax, and so far I did not get the 'news' about his shirt ripping off, like how sallu's did!! But sure, there is going to be some shirtless six pack flaunting fight in the climax!!!

7. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

It was hilarious to watch TR in that Sun TV program!! :rotfl

I dont think I like Richa that much.. Too much of glamour for her physique and her expressions dont seem to change a bit.. Only saw some scenes of Mayakkam enna and started not liking her..

2 people like this.
  8. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

Worst film.Simbu as usual (ssc please excuse)too much of scene.Richa has no expression at all form beginning till end.All characters too waste.Comedy is also minus.

3 people like this.
  9. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Really? Simbhu nadichalE comedy than...appo athuvum minus-a?? (Simbhu's acting itself is a comedy. Even that is a minus point now?)

1 person likes this.
  10. AshMenon

AshMenon Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

Even I happened to watch the 'Osthi movie show' while flipping channels.

I saw Dharani saying something about the music, and Simbhu pitches in saying "we had to beg him a lot to make him (TR) sing a song in the movie...My dad declined saying 'You are a good singer yourself..then why should I sing?' //Please note the self marketing here :spin // and finally I convinced dad to sing the song"

Within seconds, the camera shifted focus to TR, who started to make sounds and beats by hitting on the sofa cushions and making sounds from mouth. :drowning
    I changed the channel :hide:
    I want to watch Osthi, as I liked Dabanng :) Just praying its atleast a one time watch :coffee

Cheers,
    Ash:thumbsup