1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Review on facial cleansing brush

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by augustmom, Jul 7, 2015.

1. augustmom

augustmom Senior IL'ite

Hello friends

I had acne when i was a teen. Now, i get pimples every now and then but not that prominent , so i am not worried about that. I do have small pores , i mean my skin on my cheeks is not even. As i have a fair complexion, it is a little reddish and so i always feel conscious. I came across some facial cleansing brushes that spins, also i came across Neutrogena facial microdermabrasion kit.

The Neutogena one is more like an exfoliator but cheaper than the facial cleansing brush that spins/vibrates and is gentle on the face.

Has anyone used or is using these products for sometime. Please , can you help me decide on which is better for sensitive skin and one that works well.

2. augustmom

augustmom Senior IL'ite

Since I got only views and no replies, I guess this is not known to many or not as popular as i think ...

3. GoneGirl

GoneGirl Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I dont know about the neutrogena brand. But i have the clarisonic, which has separate head for sensitive skin and is pretty good.

4. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi @augustmom

I have used it and find normal results. Just well cleansed face. As my skin is combi - sensitive I found that this kit is good for regular use.

But these kit neither reduced pore size nor lighten black spots. May be in long run I get good results but i just stopped after 2 months usage.

5. augustmom

augustmom Senior IL'ite

Thanks Gonegirl and Mrunalini01.
    @ Gonegirl , Clairsonic is beyond my budget but i know it is really good.

@Mrunalini01, Are you talking about the Neutogena kit? I am a little skeptical about using that since it is rough and more like an exfoliator..

I will go ahead and buy the brush that spins and see how that's going to work :)

1 person likes this.