1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

review of Fabindia Tea-Tree Oil facewash..Just fab!!

Discussion in 'Product Review' started by ashimasd, Sep 3, 2012.

1. ashimasd

ashimasd Silver IL'ite

Hii everyone :hiya I'm back with product review of Fabindia Tea-Tree Oil facewash. I chanced upon this product when I had gone to fab for a casual window shopping with my sis and both of us ended up checking out their herbal products rack.:bonk There were just so many products but the size of my wallet then forced me to pick up only two things most necessary-and i picked up the facewash and a foot cream. I had had used a facewash with tea tree oil of lux a few years ago as part of their promotion drive and found that it suited my skin type extremely well. :cheers But sadly the product never got launched and I could not find it anymore. :cry: So when I saw this facewash i was literally dancing with joy :banana I have been using it for 15days now and there are visible differences to my skin. I used to get small prickly pimples on the face because of the climate. But now there aren't any and a few days back my friend just said that my skin is glowing :wow . That is an additional bonus as otherwise I dont do anything on my skin except washing it. This is really a gem of a product from fabindia :thumbsup and excellent for combination skin like mine(oily in the T-zone areas) . Its priced at 150 for 120ml which is again reasonable.:coffee I would recommend this product with my guarentee to everyone!! :cheers

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    Thanks for sharing your fabulous experience with the product.