Review needed for Ponnan Poosari Ayurvedic Center

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hopeislife, Jul 17, 2015.

1. hopeislife

hopeislife New IL'ite

Hi All,
    We have been trying to conceive for last 4 years, we just came to know about Ponnan Pooshari Ayurvedic Clinic in Kerala (Palakkad) while searching for alternative treatment options. They claim to have a high success rate with their treatment.

Does anyone of you have a 1st hand information about their treatment?
    Or do you know anyone who took their treatment and succeeded?

Any comments are much appreciated.
    lot of baby dust to all!

2. gurukrupa

gurukrupa Senior IL'ite

Ponnan poosari treatment mainly for azoospermia, its not for normal une xplained infertility andtubal block clearance. So whats ur problem ?

1 person likes this.
  3. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

@hopislife did you start ponnan poosari treatment? Can you please share your experience?

@gurukrupa ..all the parameters for us are fine..still ttc for 4 years now. Is there any hope in ponnan poosari for us?

4. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

HI

there are too many reviews of the same clinic in the thread [h=3]Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?[/h]I think they are doing a great job... I am planning to start treatment with the same.. I went there, showed my reports.. they said i can conceive in minimum of four months and max of 1 year if i follow their medicine and strict diet as told by them. i have pcod with one tube blocked. Its not only for [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]azoospermia, one of my friend told it worked better for female infertility than male(not sure). Prepare a chart of treatment option available for u, list out pros and cons and decide the feasible one[/FONT]

1 person likes this.
  5. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Forgot to add... i have my dad's friend there, with their help we enquired with the local people arround... and we got good reviews. so i decided to go... hope this info helps.

6. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Thanks @sugugiri2010, I also have PCOD, and my ayurveda doctor says, my cycles could be anovulatory. Though my allopathy doc never told me this. I was on clomid for almost 6 cycles. Every time she used to give me HCG shot for rupture. But next day scan used to show some follicle, which my ob-gyn told could be ghost follicle. But ovulation confirmation, used to be with free fluid.

My only concern is my age, and already spent almost one year on ayruveda. Last year also I was in same position:bang. If I could conceive with this treatment.. nothing better that that. I think I should take one more chance before going for IVF..thinkingsmiley

7. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Dear , incase u r worried about ur age too much... go for one ivf... incase if that doesnt work then try ponan poosari...

8. neetu

neetu Junior IL'ite

Hello,

Has anyone recently taken treatment from Dr Nishikanth? I came to know about this treatment through online research only. We called them up and are planning to visit them soon. We have had 2 failed IUI's and one failed IVF. After the failed IVF, we were no longer emotionally in a position to go ahead with another cycle. Also, my health started deteriorating after the IVF. But in our case my age is a problem too. Would anyone recommend going for this ayurvedic treatment especially because ayurvedic treatment takes time.

PriyaDhani likes this.
  9. PriyaDhani

PriyaDhani New IL'ite

Hi Neethu,
    i suggest to go there....lot of results r there...I am also taking the same ...

10. sssn

sssn New IL'ite

Please reply that really works