Review About Guindy Area

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Swathipriya, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Swathipriya

Swathipriya New IL'ite

Hi Frnds, I wish to share my experience with you in booking a Flat in Chennai.We decided to buy a Flat in Chennai. But we are confused after many search we found suitable Flat matching our budget and requirements. We choose a VGN Fairmont in Guindy. Amenities they provide in the Apartment are top good .Guindy is an excellent area with easy access to all places. I Feel that my investment and the area chosen was right.

sudharajan likes this.

2. Nira123

Nira123 New IL'ite

After a long hunt we landed up at VGN Fairmont for our first home and we are extremely happy with the service provided by VGN Developers. We are now eagerly waiting to step into our new apartment.

3. JeevithaN

JeevithaN New IL'ite

Hi, The best thing about this project is the location. Good connectivity and easily accessible to all places. Few months ago I have also booked a apartment in this project.We chose this project for location and price was also affordable.

4. SameeraChris

SameeraChris New IL'ite

I booked a flat recently at VGN Fairmont. It is really awesome. The project is enriched with best-in-class amenities.Amazing Location.

5. Aarvi

Aarvi New IL'ite

Good apartment.This project offers a great amenities at an affordable price in a strategic location of Chennai.My brother also recently booked a flat here.

6. Ashlitha

Ashlitha New IL'ite

Guindy is one of the best locations and having a flat there is very beneficial because we can enjoy our time with many malls, theaters, and entertainment spots located in this area.Good option by investing in this project..All the best for your new home..