1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Revel in love!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SARASVADIVU, Aug 29, 2011.

1. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Hey! Dears..this one's jus’ for a change—one of my friends had criticized me that ‘Saras, you know only to write devotional material..or you start writing like a teacher;-at least once, why don’t you behave your age Saras..can’t you write anything ROMANTIC?!?!

--Her criticism actually resulted in this piece{ guys,..if it sounds ‘mokkai’ as she told me..or at least if you feel it was worth a read..put forth your views here!!!!}:

I never really did understand the meaning of what an ‘OASIS’ is when I’d studied about it in those lengthy Geographical classes…

I never did get the feel of the ‘Idiomatic Expression’- ‘A Whiff of fresh air’ back in my suave English classes…

I was left to be wondering about what could be the real meaning of ‘Romance’..even after finishing the whole volume of ‘Romeo & Juliet’...

I could not grasp the Science behind those colourful spectra in a Kaleidoscope…

I jus’ sang the song, “Hasta Manana, Say we’ll meet again, Don’t nowhere!” as part of the choir without understanding it’s depth!!!!

I never did understand why do they call ‘love’ as something that inflicts ‘pain’?

I was in oblivion when someone asked me about my belief in ‘Love at First sight’…

-But today I did fully understand the meaning..the significance..the impact..the depth..and the ROMANCE, thanks to you my lord!

*The moment you came into my life..I was literally submerged into a Radiant OASIS, unfurling from the desert-space of my Life..

*The times you called me..made me fully understand-than my teacher back in school- the meaning of the idiom,‘Whiff of fresh air’..

*Today, that is, after having met you, it looks like I can sit and write a whole volume on ‘Romance’ myself…!

*The loving kisses of yours on my ‘parched lips’..showed me a whole gamut of HUES, ala’ the Kaleidoscope!

*Now, when I recollect each of the lines of that song, sung back in my school days..tears of understanding keep flowing!!!

Yes! Today I fully understand the meaning..the significance..the impact..the depth..and the ROMANCE, thanks to you my lord!!
    -Saras.

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Gud one Saras.... annal indha dhidir experiencekku enna karanam ;-)

Saras... watever we write about our MOTHER is also Romance... why should it not be.. Can't I romance my MOTHER... she is full of LOVE and to be frank she only showed me how to romance too...

Hence I will always be in Love with her and romance her too.

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

my dear rasthali fruit,

Romance A deep love towards something which we like and love most which will often disturb us and we want to have more . LOVE not only romance it may be differ from person to person food to food etc., etc., LOVE cannot be unmeasurable, undefinable it is more than that. Your romance towards LORD is extremely a lovable one My love towards your blog is also like that. Nice and do not know how to express my LOVE. Searching for the words to express it. Thanks a ton for your lovable blog

4. shobna

shobna Bronze IL'ite

Nice one Saras..you have beautifully described the divine feel of romance with the Lord..thanks for sharing!

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras,
    Today, the day I came back from Chennai, my desk was full. And there was a lorry load of personal commitments too. Even now one person is waiting outside my room to discuss a long unpleasant report. Well now you have the ingredients of a desert here. And your blog was an oasis to me. A pleasant change from the very serious work I am handling now.
    Now to me it does not look like a romance with God, Saras. But you know romance is romance, whether it is with God or with a man or with your Goddess.
    Let me pray to my Lord that your happiness should continue for all time to come, so that you churn out more and more romantic blogs to us.
    love,
    sridhar

6. SARASVADIVU

Dear Lalitha,
    oru karanamum illa..CHUMMA oru changeku than:)
    >Saras... whatever we write about our MOTHER is also Romance... why should it not be.. Can't I romance my MOTHER... she is full of LOVE and to be frank she only showed me how to romance too...
    Hence I will always be in Love with her and romance her..
    -Wow! those were the really best ROMANTIC LINES I've ever read....
    Saras.

7. SARASVADIVU

Dear Sreema..
    Much honoured by those loving words of yours:
    >Your romance towards LORD is extremely a lovable one My love towards your blog is also like that.
    Thanks a lot for the time and the cute compliment:)
    Saras.

8. SARASVADIVU

Dear shobna,
    I really cherish this comment of yours..thanks lot for the time as well as the loving compliment:)
    Saras

9. SARASVADIVU

Dear Sir,
    >And your blog was an oasis to me.
    Touched! Honoured! Privileged! -like Sandra Bullock of Ms.Congeniality:)

>Now to me it does not look like a romance with God, Saras.
    -perhaps you guessed it right saab;-)

>Let me pray to my Lord that your happiness should continue for all time to come, so that you churn out more and more romantic blogs to us.
    -I take it as a 'first-hand' blessing from a person I would love to emulate!
    Regards & love,
    Saras

10. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Just recollected reading a it of Gitanjali and Aazhwar Paasuram [very little I know in both] when I read this blog Saras. The first feeling of love with the divine is so fantastic that you are completely lost and be ecstatic about that too, at the same time. Thanks. -rgs