Restaurants in Shimla

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by mallika22, May 18, 2012.

1. mallika22

mallika22 New IL'ite

Hello friends
    Which restaurants would you recommend in Shimla? I am going to Shimla this weekend.

2. shaliniku

shaliniku Senior IL'ite

Hi Mallika
    I quite like your name. I paid a visit to Shimla recently. Here are some of the restaurants I came across :
    a. Sher e Punjab : Located just off the Mall. Serves great punjabi food. Reasonable prices.
    b.China Town Restaurant : Located at the Mall. Great Chinese cuisine. I could not have enough of their momos, thupkas, chilly chicken and dimsums.
    c.Wake& Bake Cafe : Located 34/2, The Mall, Shimla. Serves great pizzas, pasta and crepe. Great ambience with yellow walls etc. Has wi-fi.
    Hope you enjoy your Shimla trip!

3. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

Hello Mallika
    I am in Shimla right now. Enjoying myself with a well earned holiday. As regards your question, we are staying at the Cedar Grand Hotel, Near winter Field , Circular Road, Shimla. The hotel restaurant is great. Both food and service are OK.
    We also had meals at the Alfa restaurant on the Mall Road. Another great joint for food is the Biryani Point which is located near OBC Bank, Shimla. Both these restaurants serve great food Delhi style non veg food.
    When are you visiting Shimla!
    Bye